Urology Community
MASTURBATION PAIN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

MASTURBATION PAIN

I HAVE A CURE during the pain!
I am 19 years old, and a naturalist.
CURE CURE CURE CURE
CURE #1
HOLD ON TO YOUR PENIS, DONT CRY. GRAB A THICK RAG AND PUT IT UNDER SOAKING REALLY HOT WATER!
YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN THE BATHROOM FOR AROUND AN HOUR WITH A HOTTTT RAG WRAPPED AROUND YOUR PENIS AND SCROTUM SACK (IT WILL ERECT AGAIN) AND THEN YOU WILL RELEASE THE PAIN IN THE HEAT, although it will return ! so then you will want an answer really bad !!! WHY DID GOD PUNISH ME LIKE THIS !!! And an hour later you will feel aWLLLL BETTER!
QUICK GET THE HOT RAG, WRAP PENIS and SCROTUM IN IT, GET ERECTED, AND HOLD IN PLACE !
IT ***** DUDES I WANNA FRICKEN CHOP MY **** OFF WHEN I GET THIS PAIN IT HURTS SO BAD!
I jack off, sit down, and then the shooting sharp burning blockage tip of the penis pain (along with sharp pain behind my belly button and along my pubic region) TAKES EFFECT! HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP ISSSSSSS HERE! hot rag, hot water, expirement with it!