Meatus
I have missing skin on the top of my meatus or tip of the penis. It is red and irritated and has been like this now for 8 months. My meatus gets almost "stuck" together with a clear substance, and dries.  There is no discharge. When I urinate no pain. It only hurts or causes some discomfort when my meatus rubs up against my underwear. I went to the uriologist and the doctor and both told me it appears to be irritated due to friction from my underwear. My skin  gets better and starts to get back to my normal skin color but then when something rubs up against it like my underwear it gets red and irritated again. I recently got checked for everything possible and it all came back negative. Does anyone know what can be the cause of this? Fungus, disease, or underwear friction? I am so tired of this!
I'm no Doctor but I would try wearing really Soft Loose Boxer shorts. if thats what you are wearing I would try wearing Briefs that are form fitting and keep your penis from moving. If its held in place then it wont rub against your Underwear
It looks like friction rub or chafing with clothes and the white substance seems like smegma. Wash the penis properly after retraction the skin with warm water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.