Urology Community
Microscopic hematuria no pain when peeing
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Microscopic hematuria no pain when peeing

have been Showing Protein Positive in dip test at my PCP and Blood presence of 50-100 since 2002.  I have also shown blood and protein during lab(urine) tests.  This happens almost on a monthly or 6 weeks basis.I have no pain during urination; however, I do get pelvic pain and lower back pain most of the time.  

My tests are never done during or close to my menstrual cycle so we know it's not from that.

I  recently went to a urologist and he is going to test me on Feb. 25th with a catch through the urethra?. ... He is using a scope to go in and see what is happening.  

I have had a few (about 4 in all from 2002 - 2007)  episodes of sincopes when I have passed urine during these years and also I have lower back pain in addition to lower abdomen (pelvic) pain.  In Nov. of 2008 I thought I had apendicitis because I could not even sit with the pain I had.  I was told at the ER, after a catscan and blood/urine test, it could be cistitis and then treated for UTI.  I have many UTI's during the course of one year more than 3 or 4 at least but no pain during urination.  Can you shed some light on my confusion.  I am not one of those people that gets worked up over results or possibilities but not knowing makes me very inpatient.  

Please help.  Thanks