Aa
A
A
Close
728315 tn?1399574142
Microscopic hematuria no pain when peeing
have been Showing Protein Positive in dip test at my PCP and Blood presence of 50-100 since 2002.  I have also shown blood and protein during lab(urine) tests.  This happens almost on a monthly or 6 weeks basis.I have no pain during urination; however, I do get pelvic pain and lower back pain most of the time.  

My tests are never done during or close to my menstrual cycle so we know it's not from that.

I  recently went to a urologist and he is going to test me on Feb. 25th with a catch through the urethra?. ... He is using a scope to go in and see what is happening.  

I have had a few (about 4 in all from 2002 - 2007)  episodes of sincopes when I have passed urine during these years and also I have lower back pain in addition to lower abdomen (pelvic) pain.  In Nov. of 2008 I thought I had apendicitis because I could not even sit with the pain I had.  I was told at the ER, after a catscan and blood/urine test, it could be cistitis and then treated for UTI.  I have many UTI's during the course of one year more than 3 or 4 at least but no pain during urination.  Can you shed some light on my confusion.  I am not one of those people that gets worked up over results or possibilities but not knowing makes me very inpatient.  

Please help.  Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
728315 tn?1399574142
Hi, I forgot to mention above these few important factors:

I have SLE/Sjrogens and take Plaquenil for past 1 1/2 year.
Had one blunt trauma to abdomen in 2002... causing a lump (which went away) near the belly button/ c-section area... with huge area of hemotoma...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources