Urology Community
Milky white urine...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Milky white urine...

I was just wondering what milky white urine would mean.  I have had that continuously for several days.  I am in stage 3 renal failure, but this is a new symptom.  I'm wondering if there is something new going on.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Any help would be appreciated.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
The milky white urine is probably because of the renal failure which you are suffering from. Since the kidneys are not functioning, they are not able to acidify urine and this makes the urine alkaline and this causes the phosphate to precipitate in the urine making the urine milky white. You need to take care of the functioning of the kidneys with the help of your urologist and this will be rectified. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.