Urology Community
Mondor's disease on penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mondor's disease on penis

I have been having little bit of pain under my penis since I was a little kid. I went to the doctors during  that time but the doctors didn't know what the problem was.Its wasn't a huge issue because I can still masturbate and ejectulate but I can't stroke the whole penis just the end of the shaft near the head. I also never had sex before. Another thing too is that my penis curves down when I get an erection.  When I went to a urologist, he told that I may have Mondor's disease. I also have a feeling that the vain may be pulling down my penis when i get an erection. If this is the case, will my penis be curved down permently because of my vain pulling down under my penis?

P.S Im still a virgin and I'm 21.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
As mentioned from the other post,  this condition is  usually self-limiting. If this is the case, the curvature problem due to the pulling of the vein may not be an issue. However, it would be best to have regular follow-up with your urologist also. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Thank you Dr.Santos. So does this mean that my penis will not curve down permanently of the vein, even if I had the vein since I was a Kid( Around 12-14 years ago)?
Blank
Thank you Dr.Santos. So does this mean that my penis will not curve down permanently because of the vein, even if I had the vein since I was a Kid( Around 12-14 years ago)?
Blank
and it straigten out maybe?
Blank
I meant will my penis straigten out when they will remove my penis vein?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...