Mondor's disease on penis
I have been having little bit of pain under my penis since I was a little kid. I went to the doctors during  that time but the doctors didn't know what the problem was.Its wasn't a huge issue because I can still masturbate and ejectulate but I can't stroke the whole penis just the end of the shaft near the head. I also never had sex before. Another thing too is that my penis curves down when I get an erection.  When I went to a urologist, he told that I may have Mondor's disease. I also have a feeling that the vain may be pulling down my penis when i get an erection. If this is the case, will my penis be curved down permently because of my vain pulling down under my penis?

P.S Im still a virgin and I'm 21.
As mentioned from the other post,  this condition is  usually self-limiting. If this is the case, the curvature problem due to the pulling of the vein may not be an issue. However, it would be best to have regular follow-up with your urologist also. Take care and do keep us posted.
Thank you Dr.Santos. So does this mean that my penis will not curve down permanently of the vein, even if I had the vein since I was a Kid( Around 12-14 years ago)?
Thank you Dr.Santos. So does this mean that my penis will not curve down permanently because of the vein, even if I had the vein since I was a Kid( Around 12-14 years ago)?
and it straigten out maybe?
I meant will my penis straigten out when they will remove my penis vein?