Urology Expert Forum
Multiple Lumps on testicles

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Multiple Lumps on testicles
Last week after exiting the hot tob I noticed a small bb sized lump on my right testicle. I called my gp an he felt the lump and refered me to a uroligist. The uroligist had trouble finding the lump put eventually did. He said It was a very small bump on the surface of my teste, Probally scar tissue,But he ordrerd an ultrasound for later that day. The results of the Ultrasound showed multiple 4 mm lumps on both of my testes. I Still can feel only one. The uroligist said this could be a sign of Limphoma and has scheduled me for a CT. I have no swollen glands nor am I able to feel any more than the one lump. I am 32 years old and in generraly good health. Any Ideas?? PS I dont have any other symptoms that I feel are pertinant
The ultrasound should be able to tell whether this is a more benign lesion - like a cyst, varicocele, hydrocele - or something more ominous like cancer.  

A negative CT would make lymphoma less likely.

Infection remains a possibility - tests to evaluate the urine, as well as a prostate exam should be considered.

If there continues to be confusion about the diagnosis, you can consider a biopsy - which would give a more definitive diagnosis.

This option can be discussed with your personal physician.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
kevinmd_b
0