My climax has become weak and the ejaculate is totally clear, what's up?
I am a 55 yr old man, After exhibiting symptoms of low testosterone, my doctor place me on hormone replacement therapy which I have been on for 4 yrs now, I administer 1ml of Testosterone CYP intramuscular biweekly.
For approx. 1 month now I have noticed my climax is hard to achieve, not as forceful or fulfilling as it once was and the ejaculate is completely clear. I am concerned that my climax will never be fulfilling again and my testicles are permanently damaged and I will have to be on hormone replacement for the duration.
What do you recommend I should do?  Go off the therapy and resolve to be a celebate, no energy, flabby, grumpy old man. Or continue therapy and hope that my situation improves, will it improve?
My doctor advised me I would be on Fostesterone, 10 mg gel on each leg daily, (hormone replacement) for the rest of my life.  My most notable symptoms of low testosterone was very low energy level, loss or hair and having to shave only every 2nd or 3rd day.  He told me it would cause my bones to soften if I discontinued using it.  I have noticed no difference since I started the treatment in the intensity of orgasms.  I had a TURP a few years ago so i have a retrograde ejaculation into my bladder.

Good luck with your decision.