Urology Community
My hydrocele story and question.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

My hydrocele story and question.

I had hydrocele surgery back in 2009. The testicle was three four times bigger. Now 6 years later after the surgery i have noticed that the testicle lays horizontal, it is still a little bigger than the other little lower hanging and i feel something like a soft lump above it.I have to tell that a year after the surgery i was playing a few times football and i had big pain in the testicle andabdomen . So i was wondering could this be testicular torsion and i didnt know about it because i saw that symptom of torsion is horizontal testicle? And this soft lump above it ? is this the tunica vaginalis that the doctor tied up during the surgery? i will be very greatfu of some doctor answers Thanks
Hello and Welcome.

You're looking for a physician to respond to your question? Sorry there are no active physicians on this forum.

On the top right hand side of this page you will see a box that will changes and often says, "Ask A Doctor." Click on that and you will be connected with a doc. Be aware that it usually costs money to ask a question.

Good luck. I hope you are able to get the answers you seek. I'm not qualified to answer with any certainty.

Take Care,
~Tuck