Urology Expert Forum
My penis Is bent to one side

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

My penis Is bent to one side

The other day i was masturabating and afterwards when i got soft my penis was softer than usual and since then it bends to one side and I have no sensation on the one side it bends to one side when i get an erection. Im hispanic so my penis is tan so i noticed that on the bottom it was discolored and it seemed that the skin was streching and i thought that this must be why i cant feel anything on the surface and lately i cant feel anything on the surface of my penis i put i ice cube on the surface but i couldnt feel it. I also feel i burning on the other side of my penis now i think this happened because i got aroused alot and id be wearing jeans and my penis dry humping i wanted to know what i have and if there is a cure and if this is gonna stunt penis growth

Dear Jose,
It sounds like you caused your self some trauma while masturbating.  You may have what is known as a fractured penis. Usually, the penis will become limp immediately, and you will have some noticeable bruising and swelling, which it sounds like you had  This is a form of trauma to the penis and in 20% of cases it involves the urethra causing blood in the urine and burning.  If there was significant scaring, and the nerves were involved,  the sensory nerves of the penis could be damaged making it more difficult for you to climax or feel.
The definition of a fractured penis is rupture of the Tunica albuginia of the corpus cavernosum due to external trauma of the erect penis.  It usually occurs during vigorous intercourse or vigous masturbation.  Basically, as the two tubes fill with blood during an erection, one of these is popped due to external trauma.  There is no treatment unless you had it fixed as soon as it occurred.  You may experience curvature secondary to a scar formation later in life.
The only other though I have is another condition that causes penile curvature.  This condition is usually more progressive not instantaneous.  You may have a disease known as Peyronie