My penis hurts
It just hurts that its annoying.... no problem getting erection.. no testicle pain.... odd stinging inside penis... .. don't know what it is.. anyone have a clue?? never had this before.... no STD/STi as I have gotten checked and in a monogamous relationship for  the past 2 years.... I had urine test done and culture.. which came back negative for bacteria.... I got hit on the penis while playing ball hockey a while back.. could that be the problem?? Like I'm bruised and its taking time to heal? i'm confused.. as last weekend everything was fine... sex 3 times with my wife.. that was all good... and Monday morning it started to hurt again...? what could this be?...... thanks for any feedback..
My husband has quite the same.. no STD, and no infections, just pain and he's never been hurt. The top shaft hurts, burns.. it's been over a year now. What can it be?
allinmyhead287 where is the pain exactly? when does it hurt, surely not always? did u see a urologist about this or a GP?