Urology Community
My penis is too smal.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

My penis is too smal.

I will be 23 by august this and from Nigeria. My problem is that since I have been 13 my penis have refused to grow. My testicles are still the same.. nothing seem to be growing. I have a kid brother that is 19... his penis is 3 times bigger than mine. deep in my mind I know  I have a problem.. but I really do not know how to go about it. I have tried to consult some local doctors here.. urologists are very few here. Most of the time I masturbate.. but my sperm is very watery nothing is inside it. My greatest fear is that I may not be able to have a child with my current sexual organ except there is a change. Please people of good heart.. I highly depressed. I need help. What can I do? Can my penis come back to how it should be? Is it possible for my penis and testes to grow at 23 years? Could it be I am suffering from testosterone deficiency? Please I need answers.
Tags: Can a penis grow at 23?
  • Penis size (4 replies):
    Hello, I am a 21 yr old male and noticed in the locker...[more]
  • Penis Size (3 replies):
    Hey im 19 yrz old..and my penis size (uncircumsized) is...[more]
  • penis size (2 replies):
    sir please help me my penis size normal condition 2.5cm ...[more]
  • penis (2 replies):
    my penis is very short ,my penis size is 3.5", my age is...[more]
  • small penis (1 replies):
    i have a problem with my penis ,it is too small about 4...[more]
The normal penis size is 5.1 to 5.9 inches. There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time. You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist as they have their own side effects. Also then get the causes of microphallus ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much for your time in getting back to me. The problem I have is not that of small penis but that of under-developed penis. I will become 23 years by august of this year but my kid brother has a far much bigger penis than mine. My sex organs are like that of a 14 year old boy. My penis is barely the side of a condom when it is erect in girth. My penis if less than 3 inches when flaccid. So you can see the enormity of problem I have.

There are no urologists here in Aba, Nigeria where I live. My testes are very small and such cannot produce quality sperm that can make a woman pregnant. I need help!!!
One possibility for your symptoms is microphallus. It can be due to testosterone deficiency, pituitary hormone deficiency, hypergonadotropic hypogonadism and growth hormone deficiency. Various investigations required are chromosomal studies, hormone studies like Gonadotropins (LH and FSH), Testosterone and DHT levels, thyroid hormone levels, ultrasonography and testosterone therapy. I would suggest you to consult a urologist and discuss this possibility with him.

Treatment is diagnosis specific and hence diagnosis needs to be confirmed.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

U dont state the actual size of ur penis.The average size is 6inches erect.Im not that big down there and ive had loads of woman and had great sex we both all enjoyed.Even if u are on the small side u can still satisfy woman.Believe me,size has nothing to do with it unless its half an inch or something.Ur sperm should be fine.Mines is watery too and i have children.All the best,
Thanks for your concern. My greatest problem is having children. My testes are small too so it make me worry if I could be able to have children. My penis size when erect is around 5.4 inches and a girth of around 5 inches..I wouldn't know if that is okay. I have been having sex with women atleast I have had it with about 5 different girls. Like I said earlier my sperm is watery so it makes me apprehensive about the future.

Also when flaccid, my penis is not up to 3 inches. I intend going for some series of test as requested by DR. Kaur when I get some $$$.

Meanwhile, I would be glad to share from your experience.
Thanx for ur reply.Honestly,you are fine and you just have a hang up about your size.Like I said before,most woman dont care about the size and prefer a considerate loverA guy with a 5 inch flaccid penis just hardens up and it doesnt get much bigger.However,a guy with a 3 inch flaccid penis will double in size when errect and its much the same size as the bigger guys.I think you are comparing yourself to guys you c taking a **** or in the showers when infact you will be much the same size errect.You shouldnt be beating yourself up about it as no doubt you have a lot of good qualities woman will like but you will cancel them out by coming over awkward about your size.Its what God gave you so make the best of it.There are men who would love to have a penis your size you know.Your sperm will be fine as well and why should you be infertile...you are fine.If its going to torment you then take a sperm sample to your doctor and they will check the mobility of the sperm under the microscope.The watery fluid you talk about is where the sperm swim...they are like little tadpoles.Change your attitude and you will be a new man.
I forgot to mention.You cant see sperm inside the watery fluid with the naked eye.You can only see them under a high power electron microscope.Again!Youre just being anxious and creating problems for yourself...youre fine.
Start taking these Herbs and Vitamins.

Seman and Sperm
-Saw Palmetto 450 mg 4x daily alog with Pygeum 2.5mg, Pumpkin Seed 2.5mg, Lycopene 2.5mg, Beta Sitosterol 2.5mg,  Flaxseed oil 1000mg 2x daily, Zinc, E, B6 and Selinium.

This will help your sperm count and motility.

Take Niacin flush free will give you a firmer erection, and so will the B6.

Go to google and there is a herb/vitamin called Ogoplex that will help with the lenght, girth, and Seman and sperm out put.  Stop Masterbating (masturbating) so much.  Cut back to 1 time every 2-3 days and you will be able to have a child then.  This is what my Dr. Said and we are now in conception on a child after 5 years of trying and no results we went to this 5 months ago and already are pregnet.  Try that bro.

Seriously do this it will work and it is cheap.  Dot try those worthless exercises they will cause you to hurt yourself and where you are they wont be able to fix it and then your just limp and flacid the rest of you life if you damage it.  Trust me this will work.

Hope you take my advice.
That post is absolute nonsense and may even be advertising.At any rate its wrong.Sa3ma4na,dont waste your money buying any of they products as  thereisnt a tablet on the market that can make the length and girth of your penis bigger...if there was we would all be taking them.Most of the pills mentioned in that last post are simple herbs and pills for the prostate gland.
have you see a urologist in nigeria?. pls reply
Hello madam,My penis size is 5.7 inch when erect.I want to increase my penis size upto 7 inch.and thick upto 3 inch.How can i able to do it.?My age is 21 year.Height is 5ft 7 inch.weight 59 kg.Plz madam reply to me...THANK U