Urology Community
My story and questions!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

My story and questions!

I am a 19 year old male with spina bifida. I have been fully incontinent for most of my life. When I was very young my parents tell me I had better control, but still had many accidents when laughing and such. When I was 6-7 I had an extended unrelated hospital stay. When I left I basically had become fully incontinent and little effort was made to fix this problem. For the last 13 years I've been wearing adult diapers. My real problem is that I:

1) do not have much feeling of when I need to go (but I am starting to have it a little sometimes at the very last second)

2) It is very difficult to fully empty my bladder. In order to do so takes alot of effort and force and sometimes it is not possible at all to fully empty it

My bladder does NOT constantly leak. It fills completely up then slowly leaks as too much pressure has built. If I can fully empty myself I will have no problems for several hours. After that time the bladder has filled again and the slow leak begins.

Another related situation is that I have never ejaculated or orgasmed before. I get aroused often and have normal erections, but that is all. I've never had any wet dreams and masturbating does nothing climax wise.

My question is this:

Are there any treatments available (drugs, surgeries, etc) to help solve my problem(s) listed above?

If I could just get the urge to go and have a bit more control over it I believe I could get by in regular life. The ejeculation problem I do not know much about.

Any help or suggestions? I am very desperate as you can imagine!
0
0
0
0
0
0