Urology Community
My toddler (3 and a half) says the hole in penis hurts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

PLEASE HELP!!!
So this started about a 14 days ago, My toddler started complaining that his butt and penis hurts. I took him to the Dr and he said he thought he had anal strep because his butt was red, they did a culture (never got the results). He has been on a antibiotic for 10days. My son has still been complaining of the inside of his hole in penis hurts , its always right before he has to go pee. This morning he was screaming that the inside the hole hurts.
I would also like to mention that he is potty trained and when I took him to the Dr. they did check him for an UTI and it came back negative. The tip of penis is not red or swollen.
Any ideas of what this could be?
And should I take him back in to the Dr. or ER?
I took him to the Dr. and he said it is constipation he did do anal exam.....but I can not find anything that says "constipation can make the hole of penis hurt"???