Urology Community
NODULE ON TESTICLE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

NODULE ON TESTICLE

Hi, I'm a 15 year boy and I recently noticed that I have a nodule on my left testicle. A few days ago I felt fine (no pain, no nodule), however the next day, all of a sudden, I felt a nodule on my left testicle, which was accompanied by pain/tenderness. The nodule literally formed overnight. Today (2 days later), the pain has subsided, but the nodule is still there. Not only because I am an optimist, but because of the suddenness of it all I think I can rule out cancer. Also, my family has no history of testicular cancer, or really any type of cancer for that matter. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what the problem is.

Also, can you please list for me some symptoms of testicular cancer other than the main ones (painless lump, discomfort, dull feeling, etc...)

THANK YOU :)