Urology Community
Need urgent help and surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Need urgent help and surgery

I am looking for a muscle that is in the abdomen that can effect a persons sexual performance. Like as in a rare full muscle partial or muscle rupture. This is not a psychological problem or anything like that. I literally felt a muscle snap and immediately went limp. I can literally point to the two sides of the muscle and say that is it right there. No doctor i have been to can properly diagnose it. It is a muscle that is from my belly button to the edge of my pubic hair. Is in constant pain but not overbaring. The pain is about 2 inches below my belly button. I have what is called a 10 second erection and it is directly linked to this injury. I went to a Urologist and he told me everything down there is fine with my, uh, penis. Like the skin is still fully attached to the muscle wall. That isn't it and i knew that just a little background. Also, i didn't break the shaft. My erection when i get one has zero reflexive tendancies. Like before It used to hit me in my belly button, now it hangs to the floor. It is not a disease at all because i caused this injury to myself on accident.
Tags: Pain, urgent help, muscles, problem, abdomen, urologist, 10 second erection
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present? It is good that the initial evaluation of your urologist was fine. However, if the discomfort persists, further evaluation may need to be done. It is best that you have this checked for proper evaluation. You may benefit from seeking another doctor's opinion and additional diagnostic tests such as imaging studies may help rule out any medical issues.Direct clinical examination is important.Take care and do keep us posted.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Yes, the condition is persistant. I have also a deep dark red in my stool, but only sometimes.It still effects my sexual performance, that has not lessened at all. I did get a good start to what it may be. However, a penile suspensatory ligament is at or near the base of the penis and i'm looking for something a little higher in the abdomen with the same sexual side effects. Can only maintain an erection for 10 seconds alot of times only in the morning. When achieved it is not as hard as it should be. No reflexativity to my penis at all. Does the suspensatory ligament go further than what i think or is it maybe a muscle that connects to the suspensatory ligament?  
Also, this is not a a disease i am a 34 male in excellent condition.This is not a confidence issue i can literally point to the two severed muscle ends and say thats where i need surgery.