Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
No Ejaculation Fluid
When I have a ejaculation There is no fluids or just dampness that comes out. There is a pressure build up in the penis at the time.
I have a slighyly enlarged prostrate but my Doctor told me thats normal for my age (63).
What can be the problem?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233190 tn?1278553401
One consideration would be some sort of anatomical stricture that may be causing the blockage.  A urethral polyp or stricture can cause this.  There is also concern about a blockage of the ejaculatory duct.

I would consider a referral to a urologist.  A cystoscopy can be considered.  Diagnostic tests to evaluate the patentcy of the ejaculary ducts can also be considered.  I would also consider having what is left of the ejaculate analyzed in a sperm sample.  

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Thanks,
Kevin, M.D.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now