No Ejaculation Fluid
When I have a ejaculation There is no fluids or just dampness that comes out. There is a pressure build up in the penis at the time.
I have a slighyly enlarged prostrate but my Doctor told me thats normal for my age (63).
What can be the problem?
One consideration would be some sort of anatomical stricture that may be causing the blockage.  A urethral polyp or stricture can cause this.  There is also concern about a blockage of the ejaculatory duct.

I would consider a referral to a urologist.  A cystoscopy can be considered.  Diagnostic tests to evaluate the patentcy of the ejaculary ducts can also be considered.  I would also consider having what is left of the ejaculate analyzed in a sperm sample.  

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Thanks,
Kevin, M.D.