Urology Community
No Semen
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No Semen

I am a 25 y/o male who has diabetes.  I have noticed for the past nearly two years that I am unable to ejaculate like I used to be able to beforehand.  The feeling of orgasm is there, but no semen ever ejaculates.  Occasionally it will, although weakly, but most of the time the seminal fluid is all that comes.  Then, almost every time after an orgasm, I will feel the urge to urinate and notice what appears to be sperm in my urine.  What could this be?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
647273_tn?1292094741
Hi,

From what you are saying it seems that you might have retrograde ejeculation. This could be due to the failure of the shyncter to close on ejeculation. Semen will be ejeculated into the bladder instead of out of the penis.

I had this after bladder surgery and after ejculation semen was passed during urination.

Retrograde ejeculation could pose a problem if you would like to father chidren. However semen could be retrieved from the bladder and conception is possible.

All the best.

Ron
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
From the symptoms two possibilities need to be ruled out. The first possibility is of diabetes which you are already having and can cause neuropathy of the bladder sphincter and hence retrogarde ejaculation. The second possibility is of any obstruction in the urethra which is causing obstruction to the ejaculate. My sincere advice would be to get your blood sugar levels evaluated and consult a urologist for further advice. An ultrasound testicles and penis can help in confirming the diagnosis and ruling out other causes.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...