No relief after urination, lasting 3 weeks now, 23y/o female
I am truly desperate. I am a 23 y/o female. I have had the CONSTANT urge to urinate for the past 3 weeks. I have had 3 different urine tests from different dr's to all determine no UTI. No blood in the urine either. My only symptom is the urgency, with NO relief afterwards. This lasts 24hrs a day. No pain, itching, or anything else but this strong discomfort. I have visited 2 different urologists in the past week. First one prescribing Enablex- stating I wouldn't feel relief for atleast a month and that it is a suspected overactive bladder. After consulting with others and reading online, it appears with overactive bladder, relief is felt after voiding. That does NOT align with my symptoms! She clearly doesn't understand the discomfort. Also taking Urelle (anti-spasm) and Doxycycline for not quite sure what reason after looking at reasons for the medication since bacteria was ruled out? But since it was prescribed, thought I should be taking it. Second urologist doing a cystoscopy-OUCH and finding no urethra stricture since that was my fear. When urinating, I do have a "double stream" which can be an indication of a stricture but no blockage was found. I became active a year ago, and have had atleast 7-10 UTI's in one year. This feeling is parallel to a UTI but clearly isn't after testing. Has anyone had anything similar or know what helps or what I may be able to suggest to my doctor? Only serious replies please! Thank you ~Desperate :- /
did it go away?