Non-Painful Fluttering Sensation in Urinary Tract of Young Healthy Male
I have been experiencing some very strange symptoms for about 36 hours now - it started the morning after a night out on the town, so it wouldn't surprise me if it were brought on by alcohol consumption.  I have a completely non-painful sensation in my urethra on up into my extreme lower abdomen that I can only describe as fluttering or maybe even spasms.  I feel no pain anywhere, but this sensation has made it impossible to concentrate on anything, and getting to sleep takes forever.  It actually almost tickles.  Urination does not hurt, my urine is clear and has no abnormal odor or consistency.  I am not going anymore frequently than I normally do.  I have been drinking a lot of water in hopes that maybe it was just a need to flush out, so to speak, but this tactic isn't working terribly well.  Any ideas?

I am 25, male, and have no known existing conditions of any kind.  I take no medications.

Josh