Urology Community
Overactive Bladder

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Overactive Bladder

Hey How you doing Im 20 years old and I was reading about going to the bathroom to much and this website says...In most people the bladder is able to store urine until it is convenient to go to the toilet, typically four to eight times a day. Needing to go more than eight times a day or waking up in the night to go to the bathroom could mean you're drinking too much and/or too close to bedtime. Also one of the prostatitis symptoms is Frequent urination. Also what is dribbling at the end of urination is it when you finsh peeing and then you start driping drops of ****? I wanna know please help me and thank you. Also it says usein the bathroom more then 8 times a day that means its frequent urination or Overactive Bladder but another website says...... Drinking more fluids causes increased urination, reducing bacteria in the urinary tract and bladder.So What I wanna know is that when you drink alot your gonna pee alot so if you surpass the 8 times ****
limit from drinking alot of water and jucie does that means you have frequennt urination or Overactive Bladder? Please help me and thank you. Also I heard that when you drink water or jucie or any fluid that it hyrdates u but you still lose your hyrdate and become dehydrated when you use the bathroom to much because they say every time you pee your losein fluid so that automatically makes you get dehydrated a little bit is that true? Because anything you drink it's gonna come out of you and if you drink alot of water or jucie your gonna use the bathroom more. Please help me because I wanna know the truth so I can have a peace of mind thanks.