Urology Community
PAIN DUE TO OVER MASTURBATION

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

PAIN DUE TO OVER MASTURBATION

hello there am 20m,i started to masturbate some 6 yrs back.First few months i did it few time but as dayz past i started doing 2 to 3 times a day.Now the problem is that whenever i masturbate my left leg pains and so i stopped masturbation but i still get night fall and due to this my leg pains a lot. i went to a urologist but he said there is no connection of legs pain with my masturbation. But know that there is some connection because after a night fall my legs starts to pain in the morning,please help me because right now am stuck i dont know what to do.
             How are you? Over masturbation can lead to a number of problems like fatigue, back pain, weak erections, pain in the testicles, groin and pelvis.
But leg pain is usually not due to over masturbation. I would suggest that you visit a orthopaedician for further workup and advise on treatment.
Best.
hey,
       thanx for answering so soon.OK i will visit an orthopaedician.i want to ask u few questions
1. does over masturbation cause memory lose and bad concentration,if yes then whats the remedy for it.
2. how to overcome problems like reduced semen,fatigue  n become healthy person as before pls give some tips,plsssssssssssss
     Thanks for writing in. The only remedy for fatigue and other problems like reduced semen is cutting down on the frequency of masturbation. Yes, excess masturbation can effect concentration and memory.

Consult a urologist for further assistance.

Best.
i can consult a urologist na.........he will help na to overcome the problem??????????
Hey there, I really think I can help you,

I was in your exact same position a month ago - In fact I read this exact message a few times while searching the internet for answers to the problem my doctor couldn't help me with.
I could hardly sleep because I had so much pain going down my legs, thinning hair, difficulty urinating etc. It turns out you CAN get prostatitis from overmasturbation - don't let some "expert" tell you otherwise. My doctors all said it was prostatitis but that it was from different causes. Either way, this is what I did to fix it: goto your nearest GNC and get this stuff called GNC prostate formula. It contains many ingredients essential for prostate health - sawtooth palmetto, lycopene etc. Also find some "Bee Pollen" at your nearest vitamin shoppe and an amino acid called GABA. I took these three things along with ginko biloba and ginseng and within a week I was getting erections again, and now by the end of the month I feel as sexually healthy as when I was at age 15 (Im 22). I was so depressed and practically suicidal before, but now I feel better than ever and have no more leg pains, hair thinning, no more painful urination or anything like that. Of course, you also have to stop masturbating - no more than once every two days for me, hopefully I can completely give it up!
hello i used  to masturbate but now i stopped but b4 i stopped i ejaculated and did not rest and did it again and now i ejaculated with pain on the left scrotum muscles or let me say the veins that runs down to the scrotum. besides the pain comes and go and my penis has curved to the left hand side. pls is there anything i can do? the pain has been there for like 5 months now. pls help. thanks.
Excessive mustarbation is really harmful. The docs say it isnt because they probably rarely get such patients. I have been a serial mustarbator for over 10 years. But lately, i have been doing it 5+ times a day. I developed a pain in my back. I became weaker and lost concetration. I developed back pain. Lower back. At first i thought i had spinal cord issues but i was x-ray-ed without issues. But my back pain was becoming persistent. The docs however still saw no problem they simply gave me stronger pain killing medication. The pain persisted and what was mysterious is that i would always feel a lil better after another ejaculation. So i always had one for the road. My left leg was painful...like there is a rope in there some one is pulling through my back. My hair was thinning and my concetration was bad. I realized that this must have to do with something i am doing in excess. The only thing that i was doing in excess was mustarbation. My testacles were basically drained. And they were hurting and so was my groin and the pain became concetrated and i could feel with precision that it was in my back and between the spine and stomach. I spoke to a Dr. friend and explained to him and he told me that my testacles were drained and i was still mustarbating and this is the causee of the pain and that it actually is straining the kidneys too. I stopped. The first day, i was still horny but avoided it. I resisted the temptation to mustarbate. I drank alot of water. Alot of warm water. Like a cleanse for any body imbalances that arose from the excessive mustarbation. The pain decreased and by the third day, the pain had reduced to 40%. It decreased to 20% a week later. It was like 11 days since i mustarbated. My leg also healed. Anyway, am still undergoing this therapy and am getting better. It might seem like a joke. But many people suffer different effects and probably more severe than us but simply shut up. after what i went through, i cut my mustarbation and also got a consistent gf and to be honest, atleast be assured of my sexual needs. If u are having any pains and u r over mustarbating, see a physician and if they dont see a thing, which most probably will not see, then just cut back on the mustarbation. Luckily, the effects are reversible. Good luck.  
i got pain in my left testicles..... and lower abdomen firstly on right side and now its been on the center too... is it bcoz of over masturbating... i masturbate alot..... and i have having bowel obstruction from last one and half month....before all this i was having a constipation problem....but now have to go for bowel process two to three times a day.. is it some serious problem with me... can it be easily cured... help me out to whom i should consult..  
im having slight pain and discomfort down to my left testicle. this happen after i masturbate like 6-8 times in three days in a row. could it be because of the frequent masturbation or is it something else? does anyone experience the same problem? what should i do?
i am 19 years old boy... I used to masturbate daily several times....  but suddenly from the past few days i am having a slight pain in my testicles with some sort of discomfort feeling.....

I have lost hair so much that there is a bald spot on the back side of my head...

and for the past few days i am also not having any erection too...

I didnt have sex anytime...

Can anyone please help me in this regard?? How to overcome this problems???
dude i need to ask something really important plz reply..............did u grow tall even though u did it so much?anything masterbaution and growing tall...........i m doing it for 3 years now........since i was 13 i havent grown a single inch!it is harming me in all ways.....my hair is thinning..........i m trying my best to stop.........any suggestions
hi you are correct , you will become tall
Hi sir/madam,
This is pratap,22 year old male.for past 2 years I had masturbation for 2 to 3 times daily.i used to do it daily.finally after 2.5 years,bad time started for me. I faced problems like
• Less memory and concentration.
• Mild mind.
• Increase in body weight.
• Frequent urination for about 15-25 times daily including night.
• A white gel type discharge during urination at night.
• Depressed,stress,dizziness,anxeity,more and more hungry.
• Laziness,sleepness at all time.
• Upset stomach,burning sensation in stomach.
• severe pain during urination.
• Uncomfortable in each and every situation.
• Hair loss and dandruff infection on my head.
• Severe body heat.
• Pimples on my face.
• Changes in sizes of my thighs and leg.
• Sexual weakness.not able to watch TV also.
• Strong urine smell(as though like concentrated acid) during urination.
• Cannot retain urine for few minutes.if retained,mind becomes mild,tensed,depressed etc.
I consulted many doctors.but there was no use from them..

At last I tried some home remedies to cure this problem…only around 40% of the problem got cured..
Now still I’m facing problems like,
• Burning sensation in stomach.
• Upset stomach.
• Severe Pain during urination.
• Some times White gel type discharge during urination.
• Hair loss and dandruff problem.
• Strong urine smell(more acidic urine).
• Depression due to upset stomach.
• Sexual weakness.
• Increase and decrease in my thighs and leg size.
• Feeling like shocks in my Legs.  

So plz anyone help me to cure this problems by using some home remedies/having raw herbs etc.

plz plz I beg anyone to  cure this problem as soon as possible.