Pain On Ejaculation
I had a TURP in 2000. After operation, when we had sex  I would ejaculate,and 3 seconds later I had Intense pain in my penis and scrotum. My Urologist  did a second investigative operation but didn't find any damage. Since then I still have that severe pain. I am seeking  an expert in the USA that might be able to fix this problem.Can you help me? I feel it is nerve damage caused by the TURP procedure.
Thank You, Jerry J Mayman
Hello - thanks for asking your question.

Without examining you, it would be impossible to say what is going on.  

TURP complications may be a possibility.  I would also consider an STD - which can be easily tested for.  

Anatomical abnormalities such as a polyp or urethral stricture can also cause pain on ejaculation.  This can be evaluated with a cystoscopy.  

If the urological workup is not revealing, then you may want a referral to a neurologist where possible electrodiagnostic testing can be considered.

To find a second urological opinion, here is the website from the American Urological Association. You can find a urologist near you for a second opinion:
http://www.urologyhealth.org/find_urologist/

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Thanks,
Kevin, M.D.
A related discussion, painful ejaculation was started.