Pain after Inguinal Hernia Operation
Hi.  I had an inguinal hernia surgery repair on the left side in 2006.  I have pain in my left groin since the day I got out of surgery.  The surgeon sent me to pain management.  I have been to chiropractors and physical therapy.  They all helped to keep me from having real bad flare ups.  It has gone from my left side around to my back.  I have been compensating for the pain, which I think is causing my back to go out.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I am still working and it is getting harder for me to work since I have a physical job.  Is anyone else still working?
I had an inguinal and another type operation 6 weeks ago . and everyday at different times I experience excruitiating pain in my left testical lower torso hips and back . I have it pretty severe right now .  I don't know why and the doctors tell me I shouldn't have that pain and they don't know whats causing it . I also have calcium blockage in my left spermatic cord which the surgeon had in his fingers the night they operated on me and nothing about it .they came and told me the next morning that it was blocked which I already knew . ive been diagnosed and put on the waiting list for two years and 11 months now for it and no one seems to worry about it . they think its all in my head . with all my ultrasound results blood tests  and everything else ive taken with me no one has even opened the envelope to have a look. im sure that the blockage is the cause of 90percent of my pain . but they still do nothing . it gets very depressing the pain some days is unbeiveable . but what do I know . I hope you don't have the same problem but it may be something to look at .