Urology Expert Forum
Pain after Viagra

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Pain after Viagra
I am a 24 year old male. I took a Viagra pill before intercourse that my friend have given me.  it was a generic one.  It was 100 mgs.  I split it up and took it on Friday and Saturday, about 24 hours apart.  Over the last few days (Tuesday and Wednesday), I have noticed a discomfort in my penis and testicles.  And the veins in my penis seem to be a bit more pronounced, to the point where i can push them and move them.  its not an ungodly pain or anything.  and the pain doesn't get any worse when i have an erection or ejaculate.  Should I go see a doctor?
I am not sure why you are having this discomfort. This is not usually something that follows the use of Viagra. Maybe you were more active during sexual intercourse than usual or had more episodes in this two day period and caused some mild local trauma. What you describe about your penile anatomy does not sound abnormal.
I think that you should leave you penis at rest for another week (no sexual intercourse, no masturbating) and see how the pain progresses. If it resolves, I think that you'll be fine. If it persists, then see a urologist.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.

This information is provided for general medical educational purposes only. It
does not  necessarily reflect the opinions of Henry Ford  Hospital  or the
Vattikuti Urologic Institute.  Please consult your physician for diagnostic
and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical  condition
A related discussion, Misted eriktion after takin viagra. was started.
A related discussion, Pain after Viagra was started.