Pain after ejaculation
For the last 3 months or so I have been getting very sensitive orgasms when i have intercourse (sometimes to the point where it hurts so much that i have to stop) and also after the head of my penis can remain very sensitive for hours (also when masturbating). I also sometimes get sharp, sudden pains in my urethra that last for a couple of seconds before going again. Recently I have also noticed that after ejaculation a small patch on the right side of my penis (under the foreskin) can become red, but no pain. My girlfriend and I had a bout of chronic thrush that took us almost 7 months to get rid of, and would appear only after we had intercourse. we don't use a condom as she is on the pill. Hope someone can help as it is worrying me?
     Thanks for writing in. Pain after ejaculation could be due to STD’s, or prostatitis. Also, as you mentioned that your symptoms arise after unprotected sex directs towards STD. I would suggest that you visit a urologist for physical examination and get a STD panel done to confirm the cause. Also, encourage your partner to get the STD panel done.
Best.