Pain after urination
So I went to the doctor about pain after urination. The pain occurs immediate after urination sometimes at the tip of penis or halfway in (in the tube of the uretha). The pain is a sharp throbbing, and lasts for about 3-4 seconds, it also occurs a couple of minutes after urination while walking around but then the pain subsides.

I did a urination sample, and swabs. There is no blood in the urine, no signs of bacteria, prostate & bladder seem to be within normal signs.

They also did tests for STD's and that came up negative as well. Now pains like this just don't happen. Because everything came up negative, I was given phenazo for the pain.

I am being referred to specialist to see if they can find problem.

Anyone else ever have this problem? I cannot seem to find any info on the 'net as to what else it might be?
I would schedule appt with urologist and have him run his full urinary tract scan which would include ultrasound of the kidneys, prostate exam, and such.

did the matter resolve and what steps were taken