Pain from arousal
Around my girlfriend, I get sexually aroused, and with us waiting to have sex, I have no outlet around her. I'm not entirely sure how long it generally takes, but after quite some time, I develop some pain around the base of my penis and somewhat in my testicles.

I'm 20 and am in good health.

I did have surgery on my testicles when I was younger because they got twisted, but the doctors said it wouldn't affect me sexually.

Painful erections can be due to over stimulation as in injury due to vigorous masturbation. Hence the possibility of injury is high which makes it difficult for you to maintain erection.  Phimosis and tight foreskin too can cause painful erections. Peyronie’s disease too is another cause and mondor’s disease can also cause painful erection. It is superficial thrombophlebitis of the penis. This is an inflammatory reaction to a clot within the vein. This subsequently causes blockages and dilation of the vein. It is typically painless, but can be painful. In studies, patients were noted to have thrombophlebitis after a prolonged sexual act with or without intercourse. It was described as cord-like thickening of the superficial penile veins.

Diagnosis can be confirmed by ultrasound. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.