Urology Community
Pain in Testes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pain in Testes

I am 26 years old. Weight 56 kg. I have been suffering from testes pain since 4-5 years. 2 years before it’s pain both testes. It’s pain 24 hour and the pain was intolerable. Now its pain and maximum time right testes but after 4 days 7days and occasionally but tolerable. But there is always uneasy in my right testes. When it’s pain it’s also gone through my right side buttock muscle, my west, and my thigh. My right side testes hang slide than left side and its bigger slide than left side.

In my 12 to 18 years old I had some bad habit like masturbation. Now my semen is very thin and light. After pee some semen release with urine and semen also release when I am sleep. When I woke up from sleep but stay lay in bed I feel my west, belly are pains so I no longer stay in bed. Then I leave the bed standing walking 2 or 3 steps it’s gone it’s happened approximately everyday.

When I attack by fever this testes pain come back with fever.  

Another problem is that after completing pee some urine stays my penis when I touch my penis its release.

Day by day my health is broken. I am now very thin. I am 20 kg under weight.

Please tell me what is happen with me? Please suggest me. Is my masturbation habit is responsible for my today’s disease.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Testicle pain is discomfort in one or both testicles. The pain sometimes radiates to the lower abdomen. Testicular pain can be due to injury, infection (Epididymitis or Orchitis) or inflammation, testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old, excessive bicycle riding, hernia or kidney or ureteric stones.
Pain due to torsion comes suddenly and is severe and acute in nature. Moreover it is often accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Pain in varicocele subsides on lying down. Pain from epididymitis (an infection of the testicle) and other causes usually sets in gradually. Early on, pain due to epididymitis is often just in the area of the epididymis itself.

Some causes of testicle pain, including testicular torsion, can lead to infertility if not treated promptly. Infections also should be examined and treated right away. If the infection is caused by bacteria, your doctor will prescribe an antibiotic.

The final diagnosis can only be made after a thorough physical examination including examination of the abdomen, scrotum, testicles and rectum.

Lab investigations like complete blood examination, urine examination, ultrasound lower abdomen and sometimes a urethral swab will help in diagnosis. Treatment will be started thereafter.Hernias are to be dealt surgically.
Hope it helps. Take care and regards.