Urology Community
Pain in left testicle while sitting
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in left testicle while sitting

I have been having pain in my left testicle the last 2 days or so but I noticed today it is only while sitting that there is pain. The pain is dull and in is not sensitive nor  does it hurt to touch. Sometimes the pain radiates down to inner thigh and other times up to left pelvic area.

I first noticed it on the right side about a week ago but it went away and i noticed it a few days ago on the left.

I took 2 advil about an hour prior to this post and it is not as noticible as i sit here and type this.

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
There’s a possibility of varicocele on the left side. In this, the veins of the left scrotum become dilated & tortuous and the symptoms are worse when in the sitting or standing posture. Please do consult a urologist for the same as you might need surgery for the relief. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Blank
Thank you for the prompt response. I noticed last night while sitting that the pain was gone but a very mild pain in the pelvic area was present. Is this consisten with your first reccomendation?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...