Pain in my right testicle
hello, I'm 22 year's old. Yesterday I was taking a shower, and I was washing my testicles, I feel that my right testicle was more sensitive to touch. I immediately check for any bumps or abnormality and everything look fine.

So I try to tap them with the same force and I feel that my right testicle hurts more compared to left testicle !!

I do not have any pain during urination or ejaculation, just when I touch it or tap it, and I haven't have sex with anyone other than my GF and it was 3 weeks ago.

but today when I was sitting on class my testicle start hurting again, it hurts when I sitting  or laying face down.

so I call my university health center and they told me that the earliest that they can see me is on monday.  I search for a local urologist and they can see me tomorrow but the  first visit is $200 I don't have medical insurance, I'm student I can't  afford that.

it not an agonizing pain is more like a discomfort when I'm sitting/laying down or touch it.
BTW: I haven't have sex with my GF in the past 3 weeks because she is out of town but I did masturbate yesterday thinking that the pain had to do with lack of sex or like blue balls and my testicle did not hurt during of after ejaculation.
     Thanks for writing in. Dull aching pain in the testicle could happen due to varicocele, and if the swelling is large due to its size it can cause discomfort in hydrocele and spermatocele. Do you have any other symptoms like swelling, fever, nausea, vomiting, history of trauma, recent UTI’S ? If the pain is not severe you can wait till Monday. But if it is severe you need a scrotal ultrasound to see what it is and treatment accordingly.
Best.  
did you ever find out what the problem was.  I too am having some discomfort in one of my testicles.  It's the left one though. It's been off and on for about 6 months and has recently getting a little more discomfortable.  so I went into the doctor and she did an exam and set me up for an ultrasound.  I just did that on friday and they told me everything was normal.  I'm kind of puzzled as to what it is.  I have been married for the past 6 years and have no std's and have a normal sex life.  let me know if you find out what it is.  
Hey guys,I have the same problem for about seven months now. I'v been to urologists and they all tell me there is nothing wrong. What did u find out.
Anything over 3 months is technically orchialgia if no other cause is found.

Usually antibiotics are given at least twice. Then ultrasounds, blood tests etc.

A lot of the time after not being able to find anything definitive the urologist will either give up or try exploratory surgery.  For guys in pain neither of these options are really good.

Try NSAIDS.

Or a pain specialist. I have posted my experiences with this but have had not replies.