Urology Community
Pain in penis after ejaculation.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pain in penis after ejaculation.

I am 20 years old and am still a virgin.
This started happening many years ago, but now it happens more often (about every second ejaculation on average).
After I ejaculate, I get a burning/stinging pain inside my penis near the tip.  This makes me need to go to the toilet for a pee(even if I cant), which helps a little.  I usually sit on the toilet for about half an hour to get rid of the pain. I'm then left with a mild discomort for another half-hour or so.
I've looked on the web and found others with this problem; they have been tested for std's, Uriny tract infections, and nothing comes up as the culprit.

Sometimes I don't have this problem for months, and other times it can happen just about every time I ejacutlate.

Help?
I have had the same issue.  I have searched online for an answer to no avail.  I am over 30, and still have the exact same issues as the previous post.  After ejaculation, I sometimes have a burning sensation in the tip of my penis.  I usually urinate which helps.  However, the sensation resurfaces.  It is very uncomfortable.  It is not so painful as to make me want to bend over in pain, but it is uncomfortable enough that I do not want to be around people;  I just want to be on the toilet to try and urinate it out.  This lasts for about a half hour, with remaining discomfort for another half hour to a full hour after the initial phase.  

I had the issue when I was still a virgin, and it continues to this day.  It does not matter if I ejaculate as a result of sex with any of the partners (all women) I have had or from masturbation.  I can go multiple times without burning, and then have it several times in a row, or it can alternate (burn, no-burn, burn, etc).  There seems to be no pattern or specific cause (diet, amount of water consumed, alcohol consued, etc), other than it occurring after ejaculation.

As the 20-year old in the previous post said... "Help?"
I am in the exact same situation. I've nicknamed it "cumburn" because it seems like if I don't pee before ejaculation (via sex with my girlfriend or masturbation) I get the exact same burning sensation that says I have to pee when I do not. It normally takes atleast a half an hour of sitting on the toilet before it goes away.  I am 23 yrs old, no urinary tract infection, no STDs.  Any ideas would be great.
I signed up for this forum to comment on this thread.  I finally got fed up of having this exact problem and doing nothing about it.   So a very embarassing google search yeilded some kinda helpful information.  I cannot vouch for the site quoted and it doesn't really help much except for the peace of mind that this is nothing, but here's what I found.

"Relax, because you are experiencing a very common and normal reaction. During sex the prostate is stimulated along with the pipe – the urethra - which goes from the bladder to the tip of the penis. This pipe carries both sperm and urine, although not supposedly at the same time. The stimulation of ejaculation along with the physical trauma sensitises this pipe and the prostate causing a mild inflammation. As a result you feel as though you need to pass water. When you try so hard it makes the whole thing worse by further sensitising the urethra setting up a vicious circle.

Next time do not go to the toilet and wait instead. Go only once and no matter how much it stings just hold on for a while. The pain will go away and settle. If you experience this without having sex, and especially if there is any discharge of green or yellow pus, you may have a sexually transmitted infection and should attend your GUM clinic. They will see you with no name and no-one else including your GP will be any the wiser."

via: http://www.malehealth.co.uk/userpage1.cfm?item_id=193
I have a similiar problem.  On several occasions over the past 9 months I have been getting what I thought were UTIs, but they occured immediately after having sex with my girlfriend.  The symptoms were burning at the tip of the penis, and increased urgency and frequency to urinate, but with very little volume of urine everytime.  After urinating I would then feel ok for about 10 minutes, and the cycle would repeat until I urinated again. My doctor tested me for UTI and did a penis swab and sent to the lab for a chlamydia test twice, but both came back negative each time.  I have no discharge and everything looks normal.  My girlfriend has also been tested for STDs and was also negative.  I cant help but think that she is passing something to me, but she has no symptoms.  Any thoughts?
thanks for the info,it seems that i have alittle of almost all these symptoms just not as much as bad as you guys, and am going to see a doctor with these questions,and to prevent and get rid of them compleatly.Thanks again and good luck.
P.S.if i find anything helpful ill post it.
I have the same problem, im 26 now and this happens to me once in a while after masterbation (masturbation) and rarely after sex with my girlfriend.Has been happening since I was 14-15.Same thing as the rest of you, I have to stand at the toilet or sitdown for 20-30 mins just trying to trickle it out. I have to pee before ejaculation or this will happen and if I have to pee afterwards I will hold it in all night if I have to just to prevent this.And I have found that I have to have my legs kinda spread as well afterwards I cant close them together like to lay on my side, the area has to breath so to speak. Im glad Im not the only one who has this for a while I thought I was. I hope it is nothing wrong with my prostate and I have no stds infections etc.
i'm 16 and find this burning sensation unbearable. for me it is like an extremely uncomfortable feeling, and u can't do anything about it. i think it may have to do with nerves in the penis, or prostate/urethra stimulation as mentioned. like the rest of you, help?
Don't worry. If you are experiencing what has been mentioned so far and only that then there's a simple explanation for it.

Make sure to urinate before intercourse or masturbation. Do not drink cold water during or after. The cold water will lead to discomfort and swelling of the prostate. If you absolutely must drink cold water/beverages, wait until your erection has subsided completely. This has been known by males for as long as we've existed. This knowledge also goes to add that drinking cold water directly after intercourse will make future erections smaller with time.

If you have extreme pains in the prostate region then that is likely to you being dehydrated or having a full bladder or both.
I had been dealing with a stinging in the penis for over a year.  I tried everything.... got tested for STDs, took antibiotics prescribed by doctor, saw the Urologist, and even got a cystoscope - all with no resolution.  A couple months ago I started taking cranberry concentrate pills and this helped a lot but did not totally alliviate the problem.  Less than 2 days ago as a last resort I purchased some over the counter creme at the drug store that treats yeast infections as I have always suspected getting this from my girlfriend. I consulted with the pharmacist and he verifed it is safe to use in the penis (although the instructions indicate inserting into the vagina). I simply applied the cream directly into my penis tip and noticed an almost immediate improvement. I feel 95% better after approx 36 hours of first applying this.  I can say this is the best $12 I have ever spent.
hay all, Im a traineee ICU doctor at my local hospital. A friend of mine came to me with problem and told me he had been on this site. Just thought i would write and tell you all that this is a very common problem amoung males of all ages and the stinging pain is caused by a inflammation. This is absolutaly nothing to worry about unless there is yellow/green puss present, if there is then consult ur local GP immediatly. If there is no puss the you are probably ok and will notic the pain will go after about 30 - 60 mins. Unfortunatlly there is no know cure for this pain (despite what any internet site may tell you). Just wait it out lads theres nothing we can do about it, We will all experince it at some time in our lives ( some more than other).  Hope this helps you all. remeber if you are still in any doubt then contact your GP, Thats wh they are there.
I know this topic is old, but I thought I'd just leave my experience. I get the same pain, however I know what causes it... It ONLY ever happens if I'm well hydrated.. (to tell if you're well hydrated, when you urinate yellow = not hydrated, clear = hydrated well), so therefore clear pee before ejaculation will mean this pain, this is for me anyway. So I guess if you've been to the toilet shortly before having sex, and your pee is clear, then you might want to rethink your ejaculating, not to say you can't still have fun with your lady, just don't 'finish'. Basically if you've been drinking lots of fluid during the day (alcohol excluded as it dehydrates you), then you're most likely to be well hydrated and will get the burning pain after ejaculation.
Hope this is useful to people :).
I am 13 I just had sex with my girlfriend for about 45 minuts and after I felt a really sharp pain at the tip of my penis, I told her I was gunna go try to **** but I couldn't it just stung so bad I couldn't ****, so I'm waiting it out to see if I can **** tomorrow mornig . and no there isn't any puss but i did *** like 3 times and it was a big load,.. so I'm wondering if I coulda torn something ? answers ??
i have had the same problem over and over again it makes u never want to have sex its a massive take down when u are told that there is no cure for what we have but there are ways to stop it from happening there is one way to make things less pain full in ur penis after u have done ur business if u have a pee straight away then drink water lots of water then try to hold for as long as u can then pee again always sit on the toilet with hardly any cloths on and make sure cold air gets in it cools down ur body temperature and makes it feel less tense thats what i noticed after it happens ur belly thats just above ur pubic hair gets sensitive and tense and ur ball bag becomes skin tight to ur nuts thats because ur body become tense before u ejaculate and also do some that takes ur mind of it like playin a thinkin games helps me to use my brain so i kinda for get about the task in hand thank u forr alll ur help i was lost till i found this xxxxx to alll
I have this same problem and i have had it for awhile. I was getting really  worried that i might have something but this relieves me. I find that after ejaculating i instantly have to go find an activity to do to keep my mind off of it. This usually stops it before the burning feeling occurs. for example, i went running one time and driving the other and this got rid of it. Just doing something that keeps your mind off it helps a lot. I hope i could help.
i have had the same problem. but mine tends to go away right after i go to the bathroom. Lately i have had a feeling that something is blocking my urine right near the end of the flow. And i have to push the rest out. Occasionally i have some urine splattering. My urologist says that i just have to urinate more often. That reduced my burning sensations but i still feel some blockage of urine at the opening of the urethra
I HAVE A CURE during the pain!
I am 19 years old, and a naturalist.
CURE CURE CURE CURE
CURE #1
HOLD ON TO YOUR PENIS, DONT CRY. GRAB A THICK RAG AND PUT IT UNDER SOAKING REALLY HOT WATER!
YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN THE BATHROOM FOR AROUND AN HOUR WITH A HOTTTT RAG WRAPPED AROUND YOUR PENIS AND SCROTUM SACK (IT WILL ERECT AGAIN) AND THEN YOU WILL RELEASE THE PAIN IN THE HEAT, although it will return ! so then you will want an answer really bad !!! WHY DID GOD PUNISH ME LIKE THIS !!! And an hour later you will feel aWLLLL BETTER!
QUICK GET THE HOT RAG, WRAP PENIS and SCROTUM IN IT, GET ERECTED, AND HOLD IN PLACE !
IT ***** DUDES I WANNA FRICKEN CHOP MY **** OFF WHEN I GET THIS PAIN IT HURTS SO BAD!
I jack off, sit down, and then the shooting sharp burning blockage tip of the penis pain (along with sharp pain behind my belly button and along my pubic region) TAKES EFFECT! HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP ISSSSSSS HERE! hot rag, hot water, expirement with it!
I HAVE A CURE during the pain!
I am 19 years old, and a naturalist.
CURE CURE CURE CURE
CURE #1
Its random when it happens to me, but I get this weird sensation near my prostate after I ejaculate. When I pee, it alleviates it, but only for a little bit. This happens rarely to me. What is causing this weird sensation? It kind of feels a little sharp and its not painful, its just disturbing.
31 and I felt it for the first time a few days ago. Me and my girl had some amazing sex and I think I came so hard I damaged myself. Is that even possible? No pain when urinating but felt a light sting when I was working last night. Right under the tip but internal. Tried getting a hand job this morning but felt it when she started. I was honestly scarred to *** cause I didn't want have that pain to the extreme. Feel like I have to pee right now. My thinking is when I busted the other night I tore something. I'm gonna abstain for a week and hope it heals. If it is some type of tear I think it's wise to not iratate the area for a while.

fingers crossed folks.
I HATE THIS PAIN.Im 15 and a virgin and get this randomly.last night it took me 2 hours to get to sleep because of it .i have to pee in short bursts on the toilet for about 30 - 60 mins then it remains slightly in background for a while.
ok listen, here's what you need to do, number one, when your about to ejaculate, make sure you dont do it with your penis pointing up, make sure your pointing out from your body, like it does naturally when your standing up. this makes a huge difference. but i still get this feeling every now and again. heres what works for me, if you get it, drink a decent amount of water, when you actually have to pee, it deadens the pain a little, trust me, sitting on toilet trying to pee it out does nothing. another thing that actually really helps, is take a bath, when your penis is fully submerged in the water, you almost cant feel the pain at all. it really works, usually this feeling should only last around an hour, to two, if it lasts longer or all night, THEN YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR this shouldn't last that long. lastly, one way to know its gone, is when your able to get an erection. ive been dealing with this problem since i was 12, and i am now 18, so i know what a major pain in the *** this is. just give it time, hope this helps! but if the pain gets really bad or you start seeing green or yellow puss, than you really need to see a doctor!!!!!!
I get this exactly, the only time is if i have drunk a moderate amount of beer - not pissed, maybe a tad tipsy but at the point where you need to go to the toilet fairly often to let the beer out.

I know that i should never masturbate or have sex after ive drunk some beer but sometimes i can't help it, then i get this..

Warm showers tend to make me feel better, even drinking more beer makes it go away haha.

I've suffered this for a fairly long time..  14+ im now 20, a girlfriend i had at one stage described the same thing that she felt sometimes.  Again, after consuming alot of liquid, anything that makes you go pee alot anyway.
hi, I have the same problem, what always ends up working for me is
I drink about a bottle of water fast to try to flush it out of my system the more you urinate the better, or drink cranberry juice. And sometimes I try to hold in urinating for about 5-10 mins and sometimes that gets rid of the stringing when you urinate.When I end up urinating afterward's I feel like I have to constantly pee. Its very uncomfortable
hey guys, I'm almost 22 and for the past year,  I can say I feel the same pain (want to pee it out, lasts 30 mintues etc) The only different is that it happens ONLY after drinking alcool (and being a little tipsy)....

not tipsy = No Pain
tipsy = Pain 90% of the time

I'm a worried thinking of the side effects of me drinking alcool and feeling this pain. I'm thinking being under the influence (even a tiny bit) could be damaging my body over the long run....

Side note, I've had chlamydia which I got handled as soon as I noticed it about 3 years ago (from my ex-girlfriend, even after she got tested...) and I don't think it could be related as it is a long time ago...but I'm just saying.

Anyways I hope the alcool is not damaging my body!
Hey guys, i get the same problem. As do alot of people im sure, i seem to have found a relief that works for me every time. This sounds strange but jogging up and down the stairs until you are completely out of breath almost completely eradicates the pain.

Try it out :)
I've found that it only happens when I have had alcohol to drink, at first I thought it was the beer that was making the burning sensation but have came to realize that it also happens with hard liquier, the pain subsies afte about a half hour. try using the washroom prior to sex or masterbation (masturbation). also if the problem happens on a regular basis, to help sooth the pain, drink alot of fluids before intercourse. I have found to cause or cure, just methods to help with the uncomfortable burning.
hope this helps a bit,
please comment if this has helped anyone. Good luck.
I am kipzuu, and have the same problem of penis inflamation (inflammation) especially after ejaculation. No puss nothing.. if that is normal is well and good. but it is always painfull even to enjoy sex becomes a problem.
I Know i hate this Im 16 and i had delayed puberty and have only been ejaculating for a few months but almost everytime this happens like 10 sec after my **** Hurts like ****. I  feel a burning sensation on the tip and I also feel a more dull pain through my whole penis. It also feels like my rectum hurts too alittle ( Possibly the prostate). But what i do i just pee a little then tough out the pain for like 10 min and it pretty much goes away. Ive tryed sitting on the toilet and its worse i just find it easier to just wait it out and it goes away faster. I also lay down with loose pants or boxers on and kinda lift my leg and lay on my side. It helps!
I always figured it had to do with sperm/urine using the same pipe, but whenever I get drunk I forget. So I whack off while needing to take a leak, and OMG it stings!! I urinate once, then it continues.. I know from experience trying to urinate a second time won't help, in fact it'll make it worst. So I put my penis under running water, and it helps a little bit. This time I decided to google and got here, it went away while reading the posts(took about 20 minutes). Phew! Thank God. Feel Sorry for the 2 hour guys. :(

Human body design flaw.
I just came across this thread and it has been very useful in describing this problem I've had for some three years now. Symptoms are all similar to what everyone has been describing, but I wanted to add that when I have had to force urine out to dull the pain, I'm usually only able to squirt out what looks to be like seminal fluid. It's not colored puss. It's white and cloudy. I have no STDs or UTIs, and I'm always wondering what exactly that fluid is.

It makes sense that hydration levels have a part to play with it. Much thanks for the knowledge!
I have the same problem and I am 15 years old and a virgin. I experience the pain in the tip of the penis after ejaculation and every now and again in random occasions. Although I don't have the tendency to want to go to the toilet after ejaculation... but I do experience yellow puss from the end of my penis at the same time as the random occasions when it hurts. Please help, the pain is almost unbearable and I would do almost anything to stop it.

Any suggestions?
guys i hav experienced the same problem for a long time and i hav done different kind of experiment to let it heal and finally i found it and now i can masturbate evry day no problems at all the problem we hav is when we matuerbate our penys r not wet so when u rube it hard penys temp goes up so the the cure is use some oil b4 u do it try it once and u will knw !!!!!
I know how to stop this

Hi guys I also feeling this since I am 14 years old.....after I married it stops then I thought it is only happens because of this hand job...no I am wrong...
But the Good thing is I know how to control it....

this thing happens mostly becoz of one main thing....
it is bcoz ur faeces(*** puding) are not completely wipe out from ur body as they want to be....becoz of that this pain is happens really fast....
if u try to put them after this encounter u will see the pain will wipe away with it....

I have tested lot of things in here before a long time ago all r good but still need to suffer the pain at least 20 mints am i right...

ok this is the thing before u do hand jobs or sex try to go to toilet and put your puddings away from ur body....this will works 100%....
so long mate those things are happening becoz we all have *** problems like piles...at least our parents have...

I speculate that the symptoms are not due to inflammation related to trauma from sex or masturbation. The pain would occur during sex and not just after if this were the case. I would guess that this is related in some way to ph levels. I know the idea of firing acid sperm sounds outlandish but that is the only way in my opinion to explain the inconsistencies. Ph effects the way substances interact. And it is possible that at certain ph levels human semen could irritate the inside of the urethra causing inflammation nerve pressure and pain.  
Possible cures: (Speculative)
Alternate ice and heat.
Physical activities.
Masturbate (again)
Topical steroid
800 mg ibuprofen (before onset of symptoms)
Changes in diet
Reduction of alcohol
Reduction of cigarette use

These are all speculative, theoretical, and based on my personal observations and the observations of others online and should not be attempted without consulting a doctor.
just dont pee after ejaculation.... wait a hour or so and you'll never feel like this again.
try vaseline when you get the burn. put it all around the penis head.
One symptoms are belly pain, urge to pee, abdominal cramps, mild testicular comfort... Best cure is this fellas as a pharmacist I can tell you using Advil 20min before you shoot is the best cure... As mentioned about inflammation causes this pain... NSAID decrease inflammation pre medicate or take and Advil or Alieve it will get rid of your pain if you have it or take it before activity and you ll have 0 pain
Hi Guys ...stumbled on this thread which makes interesting reading .Have been suffering from this burning pain in my penis occasionally for over 30 years (43 now ) one thing i know that masterbating (masturbating) standing up is a sure fire way of making it happen when your lying down it really hapens afterwards.Also for me it never happened after sex up untill recently when its happened twice, which is obviously emarrising cos again for me i just have to sit on the toilet and sweat it out .....very uncumfortable for an hour or so and the only relief is peeing and then only briefly, which leads me to wonder if the inflamation (inflammation) surgestion is valid ........if the urethra is inflamed why does peeing relieve it ??? ive always been of the mind it is some kind of muscle spazum because sometimes vigerous exercise will subdue it or some other kind of mental distraction . Anyway will add this page to my favourites in case any body has any other bright ideas cos this "condition" is a real pain in the arse :-(
Hi, I've had this problem too for many years now.  It seems like something that makes it go away quickly is peeing as soon as necessary after feeling the pain. while peeing, make sure that you squeeze your kegel muscle to stop your stream of urine. do this for a couple seconds to flush your urethra with your urine.  Repeat a few times by starting and stopping every few seconds. I've had luck with it for the past few months.  I think that it is a problem with ejaculate coming into contact with the urinary tract.
hey man, i have the EXACT same problem, please tell if you find any possible solutions :(
Dude, i hear you man, im 14 and have this problem, this effin *****! would some one help :(
same here dude, exept Iv got the HIV. i thot that was the cause but clearly, its not.
i think its a scarred muscle or sumthin, any open wound hurts wen u pour **** on it :D
I too am a victim of this s**t, Had it for 3 years now, (Im 25 now), I used to think it was cause I had the HIV, but clearly its not.
I can get an erection n a few minutes after ejac'ing, wen i start getn anatha hardon, the pain starts! pissing does help, alot,

INFO!
maybe i shud b embarrased bout this but i once licked my own ***, very awkward taste, n again after i saw in a porn movie, the women doin it, i was thinkin i shud no wat its like b4 i make someone else do it to me, so i gave it a go again, this time swalowin down abit... i can tell from the taste that stuff is slightly bitter if not acidic, n if erections hurt after cumming, and reduce after taking a pee, i concluded that some tissue in "the pipe" is scarred, probably due to frequent sex or masturbating i dont know, cud be a genetic disorder or infection, i was gonna recommend resting for a while (no ejaculating) but if the scarring is in the pipes where its always moist n probably wet! then that wound wont heal!

we need a proffessional to pick up from these comments n giv us a solution! PLEASE!
hope i helpt :)
SEE a Urologist. Stop trying to solve all your problems with self diagnosis. I went to a Urologist, found out I had ALL the symptoms of an enlarged Prostate. (Same as You). Only thing is, it was the walls of the tube that carries the urine to my penis AFTER the bladder. Prostatitis is a possibility. The most serious form is acute febrile prostatitis. But, a Urologist needs to see you and run tests.

I had ALL the tests and I was also diagnosed with Low Testosterone, High levels of Estrogen, PSA test was negative or rather in normal range.

This all happened 6 months ago. After 6 months of testosterone shots, the estrogen levels decreased and the testosterone is at 880. so, I am feeling 100% better.

About two months into taking the testosterone, I asked my DR about Saw Palmentto. He said " Wouldn't hurt " it took 26 days to kick in. at 1 pill, 3 times a day and each pill was 450mg. I pee like I'm 20 and in perfect health. I'm 42.

My advice to all of you, SEE A UROLOGIST !
I have the same problem, 1st time was at 11 years curiosity and jerked off. New to the inside of my **** the white stuff came out, thought hmm strange, few seconds later a stinging n constant urge to ****. Anyway refrained from sex or self stimulation met a girl at 21 we have sex, the burn followed. BUT!!!!

The last 5 years, self taught "medic"......, it's a "plug" of preejaculation ( the clear sticky fluid) anyway the plug is sticky holds onto interior wall which blocks your **** afterwards. SO, the pee and pre ejaculation fluid builds, which THE SINGLE DROP OF PEE and plug combined cause the burn / tingle.

If you learn a base push: a muscle twitch from pubic to knob while clinching the anus.
If you can do the kegal squeeze you'll force the plug out , sensation ends instant. Minor discomfort for a few minutes.

Pee in the body is Like a red fire coal n citric acid on an open wound, NO GOOD.

As well, for more self taught......
A dry vagina will cause the 1 hour dose.
If your willy is semi soft you will be tested.

( learnt that male pornstars went through lots of infection testing,  due to the fact 80% experienced this same thing)

wow i cant say i have the same problem as the resr of u but its simaler to it... but see i am a virgin at 22... when i was 14 i was in school walking down the hall and all he suden the head of my penis felt like it was being split in 2 and have had the same problem off and on since... the doctors say its normal but i dont think something that drops u to ur knees in a heart beat is normal.. anyone got any ideas on what they think it is???
Hi guys. This has happened to me many a time. I dont drink or smoke and Im a virgin(19, sadly). There is no cure but there are ways to prevent it from happening. First if Iv been drinking alot of water during the day I wont masturbate and secondly I masturbate 3 to 4 times a week because I find if I wait any longer it hurts and stings when I go.

When this horrible pain does happen this is what I do to take my mind off it and get it to go away. Firstly I turn on an electric blanket of hot water bottle and then make a cup of tea and drink it in bed. This helped me hopefuuly itl help you but I hope even more that youl never get this pain
POSSIBLE ANSWER: PLEASE READ

Sorry for the caps, but there are a lot of comments and I thought that that would be the best way to grab one's attention.

It seems that the best way to remove the burning sensation, for me at least, is to stand in the shower with the water as hot as bearably possible and just let it run down your penis. The hot water will actually help you urinate and provide some immediate relief while continuous exposure will help remove the pain completely.

Without the shower, it typically takes about an hour for the pain to wear away; with the shower, however, the pain is relieved almost instantly, and the water is actually quite pleasurable to be honest.
Very common you just irritated the inside skin of your penis head take a q-tip put vaseline insert it in slowly it will relieve the burning sensation especially if you masterbate because believe you are being rough on your penis when you stroke it
The inside track of your penis at the tip was irritated by sex normal or when you masterbate you tend to stroke it to hard ...take a q-tip with vaseline insert it in your penis at the tip only and basically in a few seconds you feel better because is coated and when you pee the salt won't irritated it
howd u know u had clym?
Hi to all there on the forum well i think i can help all of you out there. I also have that problem and i know how much it hurts. Well I've also searched all over the internet for cure but i didn't found it anywhere then i tried by my self to found why this happens then i found it happens if i didn't ejaculate properly means when we didn't ejaculate with full pressure and its happen when
We didn't really got proper erection or we didn't really have desire of masturbation but we did it to fulfill our daily routine or just routine or because we aren't really comfortable while masturbating in simple words our mind didn't want to masturbate. Then the semen didn't released properly and some quantity get remained in the veins of the penis and we feel pain and desire to pee again and again.
And the cure to release the pain is simple just go to washroom sit on your feet and masturbate again, ejaculate again and pump your penis while ejaculating this time to release the semen from your penis fully and properly. I know masturbating this time is really difficult but believe me you will get rapid relief from the pain. If you found my method useful tell this to others on other forums because i know its really hurts and there isn't any proper answer available on internet.
                  \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Good Luck\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I have had this problem multipe times over the course of the last year. I have found that a cold shower, some-what, relieves the pain because it reduces the inflammation near or in the penis, also urinating before intercourse or masturbation proves helpful because this is usually the cause of this problem.
Time for a solution, guys.

I feel I've found my brotherhood of tortured souls.  I have the same issue.  Post-ejaculation, be it through sex or masturbation, I occasionally get the same unbearable stinging pain just inside the tip of my penis that causes me to feel like I need to pee constantly.  Of course, I've found that sitting on the toilet trying to pee away the pain does not seem to help.  I have seen a lot of suggestions on here as to the cause of the problem and possible solutions so I am going to try a lot of the suggested solutions and update this to share what may work.

First of all, I want to give you a few details about me so that we can maybe find a common denominator to the problem even if there isn't one.  I am 23.  I have no STD's, though if you are experiencing this problem and have never been tested, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.  The problem started for me about 1-2 years ago and does not happen every time I ejaculate.  I started smoking around the same time the problem started--it may be coincidental, but Dr. House doesn't believe in coincidence.  As noted by another poster, I have noticed that this often occurs when I ejaculate when my penis is upright (whether it's after masturbation or when my girlfriend is on top).  I have also noticed some initial discomfort around my prostate area when this happens, but that pain goes away pretty quickly.

So far, I've basically found that after the initial pee when all this pain starts, it's best not to continue to try and pee away the pain.  It seems to only exacerbate the problem.  I usually just try and distract myself from the constant feeling of needing to go and sometimes I find the best way is to just try and sleep it off.

I just now tried the hot shower to solve the problem.  It did actually help a great deal.  It was a little easier to hold in the feeling of needing to pee knowing that I'm already in the shower so if I needed to let it go...no big deal.  I took about a 20 minute shower and at toward the end I peed and I am now feeling back to normal.

Hopefully, this helps you guys.  Like I said, I will try some of the other suggestions (though I am not going to put vaseline in my penis...My penis is for casting stuff out, not letting things in as far as I'm concerned) and I will let you know if I find anything else that helps.
i also have the same problem for 10 years
go for more than doctor and but couldn't get any help with that
but the only thing it might be helpful is:::
when I've sex while i'm standing up pre-ejaculation pain decreases to 80%
that's the only thing i found it may be helpful for you
if any one knows ortried more helpful solution please tell us about
hope all of you get rid off that
This sounds like a problem I have experienced over the years it's prostatitis where you get an inflamed prostate and associated pain in the urethra. Especially after ejaculating. My urologist actually prescribed antibiotics and said I needed to ejectulate more often. It also presents itself in a similar way to what feels like a uti or std chlymedia. And there are many diferent types of prostatitis google it for more info. Cranberry juice as another person mentioned is actually good for the prostate. And I wouldnt advise putting yeast infection cream in tip of penis
READ THIS

It is prostatitis (inflamed prostate). Ibuprofen (400-600mg) will reduce the inflammation.

I can tell when it will happen beforehand, and take some ibuprofen over the course of a day to reduce the inflammation. Ive tried antibiotics (cipro, levaquin), as well as lots of other natural cures, and have been to countless urologists.

Ibuprofen is the only thing that works, and it works like a charm

the problem can also be caused by a Urethra Stricture. A squeezing of the urethra tube. My new GP has diag this conditon on me and the treatments so far have been working. You need to find a good medical practionner who specializes with this type of condition.
Good luck with your condition.
Okok I got it wrap a hot rag around your penis until pain goes away try it it helps I'm 13 and just experienced it for the first time it hurts so bad after havin some fun with my gf the pain hurt so much I thought maybe she bruised from the handjob but then it felt almost like stinging so I looked it up and found the hot rag thing
As crazy as it sounds, I usually choose to masturbate it out. I experience the same thing as you all from time to time and I've discovered that rubbing one more drop out tends to cure it. Make sure you get it all out, every drop. Tiring, but it works.
I don't know if this helps because Ive got a same exact problem before. Try washing your foreskin after ejaculating. This will not completely help the problem, but it will lower the chances of getting the pain again. I actually discovered this way all by myself not sure if it will help you all. But, you only wash your foreskin after ejaculating, NOT when you already got the pain.
Right, sometimes I do hate being male, lol; I have the percise same problem, massive discomfort for half an hour, urge to pee when you simply cannot? Pure irritation like there's fire in your penis, or class. Well this is what I do. I run around the kitchen speaking to it telling it to behave. Nah, I usually go and get a bath was it out continuously pouring luke-warm water to the tip of the penis. I try to avoid peeing because boys trying to **** makes it x10 worse, so I recommend not doing so. And don't rub vasiline on your penis, it'll make it x100 worse.

Secondly, after rinsing in the bath I will take my mind off it, i.e. listen to music, relax, and calm because there's nothing else we can do? We just have to be men and deal with it; god gave us the mighty penis, the fantastic two dangling balls to cope with massive pain. Anyway, I hope this has helped I'm suffering this as we speak, and by reassuring myself others are suffering the exact same thing it helps relieve it a little.

Anyway so, enjoy masturbating boys train your penis for the mighty day, train it good.

I'm now 32 and had the condition since I hit puberty, I've had the strongest penicillin beccause of pancreatitus (pancreatitis) (ciprofloxocin) with no avail.. Had cameras in the same region.. only thing that helps is Iboprofen, or naproxin, sitting in a hot bath, then afterward cold underneath.. I know it's not much help but this is from my experience seems to help.. I read a medical journal that said it's semen getting into the urine tract and becoming inflamed.. so anti inflammatory's help sommewhat..

I have this problem in the rare occasion. I'm 15 and it happened ever since I was 12. If it happens it's usually after masturbation rather then sex, I noticed it usually only happens if I masturbate vigorously or quickly and also if I pee straight after. Once when I was having sex at 14 after ejaculation the sensation came again and I feared an STD but that was not the case. Keep your mind off of it and do something else because that helps me rid of it within 10 minutes :) hope this helped.
I have this problem is well, and there is a simple and easy way around it. After you ejaculate, do not urinate right after. Hold the urge for 5-10 minutes, then urinate. If you do that, you will be pain free (it works for me). I don't know why this actually works, but it does. If you don't believe me, it is worth a try. Hope this helps!
Agent06
This is for everyone out there. I have got a solution for this which actually works. Its been only a week that i have been suffering from this strange kind of stingy pain on my penis. I was wondering what could the reason be. The pain is berable but is so much annoying and at times painful. Thats when i decided to google out this and find if someone was having the same problem. I read all the posts here and thats when i accidently tried out one of the methods a person had posted here earlier. IF ANY OF YOU ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM, THEN GO BACK TO THE TOILET AND AFTER YOU HAVE PASSED OUT YOUR URINE FULLY, GO FOR MASTURBATION. This time make sure you are just pumping your penis and not trying to press it too hard. And when its time to release the sperms, give out all your freaking energy and release them as much as you can. Take my word for this, the pain will disappear. This did the trick for me for sure. I hope this helps everyone out there. Please stop having your pain killers and try this asap. I believe its due to some block which has been caused by the earlier sperms in the penis or something like that as both the urine and the sperms are coming from the same passage. So folks, try this and be relieved.
I had this problem for many years and this may sound like I'm taking the **** (sorry for the pun) but I think I may have solved the issue. People on this feed have mentioned the prostate and I do believe that the issue stem from this and I don't know the science behind it but I can give you some advice which has helped me and my girlfriend can vouch for it!! I also feel acids have a factor by acids come from alcohol not fruit.

My issue begins when I'm either dehydrated or need to ****. When I am dehydrated I get the pain but if you go for a **** (does not matter how big and if you have to force it) and pis after until you cannot **** anymore your pain will be gone. If I get it and need a **** I do the obvious...

I think it's pressure on your prostate which causes the pain but by ******** you release pressure and the pain (as long as you **** as much as you can afterwards).

I hope this helps you all because it allows me to sleep when all I could do before was run to the toilets every 5mins and still feel uncomfortable for about an hour!!

Hi I m the same way! Almost everytime after masturbation I get this terrible stinging pain at the tip of my penis! It has only happend once during sex but all the time after masturbation! When I pee it deffinetly helps for a second but then I feel like it comes back even worse! Is there a name for this problem!? Please help!
Idk if Im the only one but i kind of like the pain. It stings only like a minute for me then it goes away. Its been doing this for about a year now and hasnt changed. Ive grown to like It and doesnt bother me that much to try to fix it.
__________________________________________________________

S O L U T I O N

Just MASTURBATE AGAIN, the pain will vanish.

Tested myself.

From other posts:

RobD456
Jun 21, 2011
Possible cures: (Speculative)
Masturbate (again)

MUsman720
Mar 18, 2012
And the cure to release the pain is simple just go to washroom sit on your feet and masturbate again, ejaculate again and pump your penis while ejaculating this time to release the semen from your penis fully and properly. I know masturbating this time is really difficult but believe me you will get rapid relief from the pain.

Brians33
Nov 27, 2012

Agent06
Feb 24, 2013
IF ANY OF YOU ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM, THEN GO BACK TO THE TOILET AND AFTER YOU HAVE PASSED OUT YOUR URINE FULLY, GO FOR MASTURBATION.

I have had this for years, tried everything from masturbating again to trying not to wee after I ***, nothing seems to help. even my doctor says he's never heard of anything like it.....
Hi guys
Excuse my English Please…
I am 30 years old, married with one child, I have married 2009 and the problem starts with me at around 2005 or 06. I tried to figure out the cause of it, I have seen two doctors and they tested my prostate with no problem and give me antibiotics and bumpkin oil pills. I have tried to make a physical explanation for myself to that pain -I mean fluid flow physics- Since I am an engineer-.

I found that the muscle behind the ejaculation and eriction is mainly one muscle called “Kegel Muscle” google it to know where it is, and what does it do. This muscle is supposed to be a strong muscle to carry the semen and its fluid from the testicles to the ureter all the way out of the penis. When this muscle loses its power –weakened – the Erection and The Ejaculation are not as supposed to be. In this case some semen will stay in the tip of the penis and make all that pain until you fully clean the penis, the pain will go away.
I have a theory that will help us to get rid of this pain once and for all; it is “Kegel Exercise”. This exercise with strengthen the “Kegel Muscle” and will improve the Erection and The Ejaculation that will flush the penis instantaneously. This exercise needs one to three months to be effective. I just come up with this theory I hope it will help us all, I will start with myself doing the exercise from the date of 20 April 2013 and I will inform you with the results
PS: this is my e-mail for anyone wants to show me some results or share some thoughts
***@****
And this is a Wikipedia article about the “Kegel exercise”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

Regards
Mohammed
that makes a lot of sense . Ive suffered this for 35 years and never told a soul . I will try that .
I found this thread a little while back when trying to figure out what was causing this.  For those who are reading this thread looking for info, here is what worked for me:

I diagnosed the problem as a prostate problem.  I began taking the supplement "Saw Palmetto" and the problem has completely vanished.  Hope this works for others.
It seems to a right solution of this because there is something stuck in the urine vain exercise will help this anyone else have tried it?
Well, I'm 15 and I have a little bit similiar problem:
I know, it's awkward and embarassing, but I really don't know what is going on here. Something like 3 weeks ago, i started to feel some strange feelings, sometimes weak pain (not burning), or occasional twitch or something like that in area near prostate and penis. And I also had problems with urination. Doctor tested my urine and said that it shows no signs of inflammation and gave me some pills (not exactly cure, just something like dietary supplement) called UroMax. And I also drank lots of special tea for proper prostate function. After some time (about 1 week) it stopped and I was thinking it's gone. But about 2 days ago, after masturbation (don't judge me for it) it came back and it's same like 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know what causes it? And in addition I noted that cca 2 months ago I had my first nocturnal pollution but just with a very little amount of semen. I really can't tell to my parents that i masturbated. And I'm also quite nervous about that...is there any possibility that it is some sort of serious problem? Please help.
I have had this pain (pain in penis that comes on after ejaculation and disappears when peeing but returns as soon as the flow of urine stops, eventually going away on its own after 30 mins or so) exactly as described here for years (predating losing my virginity) and I have researched it for years too.

I will outline the specific preventative techniques that are mentioned repeatedly online by individuals that also align exactly with my own experience. You will dramatically reduce if not elliminate your chances of getting the pain if you do the following:

1) Most important: ejaculate 'fully'. This means properly clenching your pelvic floor muscle (the muscle you use if you try to stop peeing) as you ejaculate and after you ejaculate. Do this repeatedly for at least 10-15 seconds after. Do not stop stimulating yourself as soon as you come, but instead continue to clench your pelvic floor muscle over again and continue whatever action that gave rise to the stimulation (hump/wank away) for 10-15 seconds or longer. If you might have a weak pelvic floor muscle, strengthen it. I cannot stress how important this one step is.
2) stay very hydrated if you plan to ejaculate (and if not, it's good for you). This might mean avoiding mid-day sports or a long hot bath or alcohol.
3) do not ejaculate whilst on your back with your penis facing upwards.

That is all there is to it. No hocus pocus, old wives tales or reading more posts late at night by computer light. I used to be terrified of this pain and it used to put me off having sex. For me I would rather take a punch to the face than suffer through a bout of it. I literally only ever get this when I stupidly don't adhere to the three rules. As for what the cause  is I'm amazed the medical community hasn't worked it out. Perhaps if we were all more forthcoming with our doctors they would be more aware of the condition's prominence?

Please repost this elsewhere if you find what I've said to be true.
It is August 14 2013, that means after four months of the my first comment.

I have done the Kiegel exercises for the past four months with improvements of 60%

Thank god I do not feel the pain anymore like before,
I agree too. Try out an alkalizer, one or two spoonful in a glass of water, wait for 45 minutes, and then you can go ahead with your ejaculation. Always works for me
I have a same problem of burning tip of the penis just after masturbation since i was 18 Years, now i am 28 Years but since then i used to drink 3 cups of water(around 1lt)  after masturbation. Pain not start & if started it disappeared in 5 Min's. I think this would be helpful to everyone. But don't know this is a permanent solution.
This is completely up to you guys, but I've read a majority of the posts and it seems our pain is a bit different, and mine might be a bit more intense dude to my activities with my lady.

I've only had sex with my with and her with me. She's been tested for STD's and doesn't have any.

But my pain is a little more intense, but bearable. I have sex with her 2-3x a day sometimes, and my penis will ache all day, and be sensitive with sharp pains, and the slight burning sensation, and for some reason when I message my prostate and penis it feels better (not in a sexual way). But like someone has mentioned I'm somewhat coming to the conclusion this may be a diet related reason, and it's something to do with the semens PH level (I am not a doctor so this is pure speculation and trial and error). After sex I ALWAYS urinate (since this has started - at least since I've been married over a year) to make sure I have no semen left inside my penis. But the issue for me is that my penis is sore and when it gets erect it's sore still, but goes away enough to have sex.

I first diagnosed myself with a UTI, so I started drinking excessive amounts of water, and I read a post somewhere that recommended adding vinegar to water and consuming it. So I figured why not (I read many MD related websites on vinegar and apparently it's a very healthy thing to consume regularly)? I can't handle the stuff in water, so I pour me some in a shot glass (1 ounce) and pound it with water chasing it. This stuff will mess your throat up if you don't drinking something excessively afterwards. I laid off sex for a while and that helped big time (few days). It has helped me a ton, but the problem is ejaculating is the cause of all this pain. I know cause if I don't have sex for a few days my penis feels like NORMAL! But as soon as I ejaculate it's the round robin cycle, and I ain't gonna give up sex for a bit of an annoyance.

Based on my trial and error, I have come to a few things that I think is the issue, but have no idea what to do to fix it.
1. Being well hydrated with water helps
2. Taking a shot of vinegar daily helps me a lot
3. Urinating after sex helps A LOT

And NOT having sex fixes the pain all together.... Which isn't acceptable to me, and taking pills to mask the pain isn't the cure.

I've noticed to some extent the pain goes away quicker when I eat more fruits and vegetables VIA juicing. But all in all, I have no idea how to "fix" this so it stops.

After reading I have concluded it's either 2 things or 1 or the other, the urethra has some type of inflammation, or the semen is irritating the urethra after ejaculating. Or it's simply both...

1. Being well hydrated with water helps
3. Urinating after sex helps A LOT

I am 15 years old and i have the same problem it has been happening for at least a year and whenever i masturbate or feel like masturbating if i need to go to the toilet i usually wait until after i finish masturbating but recently it has gotten a lot worse in pain an is really uncomfortable ad i haven't told anyone about this because i an to embarrassed to do so if you have any answers that could subside the pain that would be very appreciated thank you  
ok so i had the same problem and was tired of uncomfortable feeling as well! so i grabbed my laptop and started looking up causes or reason for this happening.

I found a lot about how it is a temporary inflammation or swelling because your body feels as tho it has to urinate but there is semen still in the urethra after your urethra has lost some of it natural lubrication the allows you to ejaculate. Not sure how true it is but it occurred in comments fairly often. That being said fellas i suggest as your finishing make sure you empty your rifle and don't have another bullet ready in the chamber.

Second thing i have to say is that i found something that helps dim the pain or uncomfortable feeling u might have. I recently realized that heat seems dull the feeling. Im not saying grab a heating pad and get first degree burns. All i do is try on some loose shorts and grab a laptop and play a game of checkers if u desire. the feeling usually goes away in ten minutes or less and if your in to whatever your doing and u start to not notice the pain at all. not sure if everybody has the same results but ridding the planet of this problem is on my "TO DO" list.

Good luck all and any body else finds out more, POST. curious to know others findings and fixes.
this seems to happen and only happen to me when i drink and have sex. its also a lot harder to ejaculate which does improve the time of sex but i think that this might be the culprate. when this does happen i go in the shower and clean the tip.  shake etc and notice residue similar to seamen trikle out.  as i say only when im drunk though.  23 have sex and wank regularly.  don't always get drunk.  coincidence.  doubt it but im no doctor.  if you do get this when you drink then that might be it.  ps big cider fan
I don't know if this works completely but I think it helps.
Found it myself
Try drinking 2-3 glasses of water or as much as you can when this water will be urinated you wont have the burning sensation.
It will take sometime but it still makes end sooner.
Yes i am 15 and the same exact thing is happeneing to me.... I usually take a shower right after and just wait im there because the hot water sooths it for me. And if anyone is reading this i also have. Slight curveture in my penis and my tip for some reason shrinks alot and is kinda purple plus i dont pee straight plz help
I have the same problem once in twenty having sex with my partner (female) and find it very painfull, the best way I find to relieve it, believe or not is by having a poo, relieves it straight away.
I just wanted to thank some of you for the helpful.
You described my symptoms to me word for word, and I am a lot clearer as to what's going on with my body.

Also, I found with the inflamed urethra it helped me a lot to hold my penis is a container of cold water. It seemed to relieve me of the irritation.  

Jah bless.
I'm 30, completely disease free and experience the same issue after masturbation.

Sometimes when I have a full bladder, the plump bladder pushes up against my prostate and that stimulation gives me an erection, so I masturbation and ejaculate a load. Depending on how turned on I was during that session, different amounts of semen come out. If not enough comes out, some might get stuck in the urethra passages and if I immediately urinate afterwards, the leftover semen can change consistency inside my urethra passageway and cause this pain.

I've found that it's best to:

1. Urinate at least 10 minutes before any sexual activity,
2. Make sure that you fully ejaculate sperm, many times after you have ejaculated, there is still sperm that will come out as you lose your erection. Have your partner keep playing with you until all the semen comes out. This can sometimes take up to 20 minutes.
3. Do not urinate for an hour after ejaculation.
4. Sometimes, if you have a substantial amount of semen left in your system, you can ejaculate again to push out the remnants from your urethra to help clear things up: in my experience, this only works if you have enough extra semen to clear the way...and it takes a lot. The flipside to this is that if you do not have enough semen to clear the way, you can make it worse.

Hope this helps.