Pain in penis after ejaculation.
I am 20 years old and am still a virgin.
This started happening many years ago, but now it happens more often (about every second ejaculation on average).
After I ejaculate, I get a burning/stinging pain inside my penis near the tip.  This makes me need to go to the toilet for a pee(even if I cant), which helps a little.  I usually sit on the toilet for about half an hour to get rid of the pain. I'm then left with a mild discomort for another half-hour or so.
I've looked on the web and found others with this problem; they have been tested for std's, Uriny tract infections, and nothing comes up as the culprit.

Sometimes I don't have this problem for months, and other times it can happen just about every time I ejacutlate.

Help?
Thank you so much for that comment. It really is the best cure. You are like my saviour :)
I have the same Problem, I feel as if I have to pee very bad but nothing comes out, I am a virgin and have been tested. Ive tried sitting on the toilet but it normally hurts longer If I do that, The best way Ive found (May be a bit awkward in a family home) is to sit and leave your penis out and let it take its corse while you try to take your mind off it (Example: Typing a post online about it) It usually does away after about 20 minutes and then I wait atleast an hour to pee again and drink more. If you know your having sex or going to ejaculate I would say pee a few minutes before and dont drink too much water but chances are if your looking at this that means its too late so thats a good plan for next time
same problem here, but I am still a virgin, so I wanne know, is this burning feeling only when you masterubate or also when you have sex? And is there a difference between sex and masterubating, like, with masterubating, does it happen more often? or with sex, does it happen less?

plz answer guys
Hey guys, I had the same problem too and my Urologist finally figured out what it was (after having visited a team of medical doctors and other urologists).

Turns out it was a "STRICTURE" that had been causing the post ejaculation pain as everyone has been describing.

A Stricture is scar tissue that has built up inside your urethra. Scar tissue is usually caused by inflammation, which can happen any variety of ways.

Go see a Urologist and have them check you for a Stricture.  There is treatment for it.  I had treatments done to get rid of the stricture and my life has been much better since.  It still takes a long time to fully heal after treatments (took me over a year), but within a few weeks of treatment the pain after ejaculation got less, and these days I barely ever notice anything.  Free and clear.

I thought all hope was lost until my Urologist discovered this.  I imagine many of you will find this to be the case as well.
Hi all
Ive been having the same issue (Burning sensation after ejaculation or intercourse) For me it usually lasts about 45 mins but what I have found is to drink a lot of water and hold your urine for as long as you can stand it. When you can not take it anymore completely empty your badder and 90-95% of the time the pain will stop. Probably caused by not ejaculating fully as many above have said. Sad that there is still no single cure to this discomfort. Very frustrating but glad to know its not just myself that goes through this pain.

I usually drink 3-4 Bottles of water (16.9 oz each usually a standard water bottle) then wait about 30-45 mins for the kidneys and badder to do their thing. Pain usually is very intense for the first 10-15 mins. But then slowly subsides. Taking your mind off of it by doing an activity usually also helps. I find standing up and walking also helps. (I usually pace the floors in my house and drink water at the same time until I can no longer drink anymore water) Then wait until I have to pee really really badly. Then urinate and usually after that the pain is gone.

Hope this helps Good luck Gents
hi, i m 21 yrs old. whn i was virgin. its happend to me. but now i m nt virgin but still its happening.this started happening many years ago, but
now it happens more often (about every
second ejaculation on average).
After I ejaculate, I get a burning/stinging pain
inside my penis near the tip.  This makes me
need to go to the toilet for a pee(even if I
cant), which helps a little.  I usually sit on the
toilet for about half an hour to get rid of the
pain. I'm then left with a mild discomort for
another half-hour or so.
I've looked on the web and found others with
this problem; they have been tested for std's,
Uriny tract infections, and nothing comes up
as the culprit.
Sometimes I don't have this problem for
months, and other times it can happen just
about every time I ejacutlate.
So what you are saying is that it's normal? I don't know. This issue started for me when I switch sexual partners. I also got testes for stds like clamydia and gonorrhea and results were negative.
I am a 30 year old and have had this issue since I was a teen.  It happens most often after drinking a lot of Liquids and urinating more than normal.  The worst part is the embarrassment and need to hide it from loved ones.   At times you may prefer not to have sex because of the pain that will follow,  this may cause a rift in a relationship.   Sadly unless you are open with your partner about the issue this will become a major hindrance to your sex life and any relationship.

A solution that I have found may help many of you.

When you have the initial need to ejaculate, don't!   Allow the "pre ***" to lubricate the urethra and elongate the process.  Seems simple enough,  but trust me it helps a ton.

Try it while masturbating, you will see it greatly helps.   You may feel the need to pee afterwards but you will not feel the pain and your penis will not feel the throbbing at the head followed by the constant need to pee.

Believe it or not this helps.   I don't know if the issue stems from irritation from scar tissue or just being "allergic," to your own sperm,  all I know is that it helps avoid the pain!

Hope the helps,  
Just some guy
I'm 26, and this has been happening to me since I was 13. Exact same symptoms as everyone else: after ejactulating I have an burning sensation in my urethra, and an urge to pee. Peeing seems to relive it while I'm peeing, but the pain is back as soon as I stop, and the urge to pee is still there, even though nothing is coming out. It goes away after ten minutes to half an hour for me, so I feel like I'm one of the lucky ones here. Also, it only happens to me every once in awhile, and it happens less now than it used to, though I can't really say why. I remember seeing this thread three years ago . . . I can't believe there's still no solution.

Important things to note: I don't actually find it's related to how much I've drunk, and peeing before hand doesn't help. Position doesn't seem to matter, nor does frequency of masturbation. Contrary to the commenter before me, I find that the longer I draw out a masturbation session, the MORE likely it is to happen.

There's one thing which might be important, and which no one else has mentioned. I've recently been trying "urethral sounding," which is basically sticking something up your urethra for pleasure. Normally relatively wide catheters can be inserted into a urethra without any pain, for instance by doctors for bedridden patients. However, no matter how thin the thing I try to insert into my urethra is, there's a terrible burning pain as soon as I start. This can't have anything to do with stretching the urethra as the width of the thing doesn't affect how painful it is. It must be that the mucus-membrane lining my urethra is already inflamed and sensitive.

This makes me think it might be urethritis, or a swelling of the urethra. Of course the two could always be unrelated, but there might be a link there so I thought I'd mention it.

I've found other threads like this one too. Hundreds and hundreds of men and no answers. I haven't gone to a doctor yet, but many of you have. Given the huge numbers of respondents, and the lack of one single person in the past eight years who's found a cure I have a feeling this might be something the medical community simply hasn't found the cause of yet. I'll go to my doctor about this, try to get it followed up, and if I somehow do find an answer I'll report back. I don't have high hopes, though!
Try applying navratan oil just below the head of ur penis it gives immediate relief dont apply the oil on the head of the penis....................!!!!!!!!and remember there is always a way out in every situation stay happy & be healthy.
BOYS! I know the answers already been said, but in case you scroll down too fast and skip the answers, here's another one to increase your chances.

The only way to get through this pain is to wait it out. From personal experience, I get this exact pain about once a month and masturbate twice a day because I'm 18 and thats life. What I found, was that if I tried to go to the toilet to take a leak and trust me the urge is strong, I would find relief only while taking the leak and then the pain just felt worse after and I would try to take another leak by drinking water. Don't do this, if you want the pain to go away, you must wait it out and not go to the toilet, nor should you take a drink. Upon trying this method, the pain goes away after about 10 minutes. There is no immediate stopping to this pain, once its happened, its already too late, you can only accelerate the rate at which it occurs and minimise the magnitude of the pain by following this method. If you still don't trust me, scroll up or down, you will eventually find a comment made by a doctor who will say the same thing.
I am giving you even more simple solution to this. Try not drinking too much water before masturbating. Don't masturbate immediately after taking pee. Use a lubricant for masturbating. These methods if followed will prevent this uncomfortable pain. However if you are already having this pain then try avoiding to take pee for 20-30 minutes, drink small sips of water would help at this time. After sometime the pain will go away. Just don't take pee when you feel like peeing and distract yourself by drinking small sips of water. Trust me on this, this is the ultimate solution to these problem.
I had this issue intermittently since the time I started masturbating until about a year ago (nearly 15 years total).  For me, the fix was to stop masturbating without lubricant.  Based on the nature of the pain I would have never thought that could have helped since the pain I was experiencing felt very "internal" while the pain I associate with lack of lubrication (i.e. chaffing) feels very "external".  Regardless, this has been a 100% fix for the past year.

The symptoms I experienced were similar to most of those being posted by others:
-Occasional and mostly unpredictable stinging sensation in the tip of the penis (and dull pain in the overall pelvic region) after orgasm.
-Strong urge to urinate within a few minutes of coming.  Very temporary relief after urination before pain started again and I would feel the urge to urinate again even though my bladder was now empty.
-Pain would usually last about 30-45 minutes after orgasm.
-Whether or not it occurred seemed to be unrelated to whether I was orgasming from masturbation, sex, oral sex, etc.
-More likely to occur if I got close to climax without coming (i.e. any amount of "edging").
-Had the same symptoms since prior to being sexually active.

Hopefully this helps someone else.
I'm 15 to does the same thing to me dont aim up with away from body.
This also happens to me frequently and has happened before I was sexually active and without using any lubricant. I have no clue what causes it, but I can always  almost instantly relive the pain by sitting in a hot bath or just simply submerging my penis in a bowl of warm water. Hope this helps, it has been the only relief for me.
I've had this problem for ages now and it seems that I have to follow the routine of peeing before I want to *** in order to stop the burning sensation, I'm embarrassed by it because I live with my girlfriend and worry she'll think I'm weird and not normal. I'm STI clear and no UTI so my guess is that it's seman that sticks inside your tubes after ejaculation and when you pee this makes the seman stick more inside causing a burning sensation ( this is only my guess) it's like *** in water it sticks like ****!! And peeing just flushes it out slowly because you can never get a proper wee going.

And the only way I've that I've been able to calm the pain besides sitting on the toilet for half an hour letting out little squirts of wee is by running the cold tap and placing your japseye under the freezing water for a minuet in order to simulate peeing and the calming the pain, this seems to be the only way I've found to calm the pain in under 10 mins but we all have our own ways and I might just be placebo'ing myself but I'd give it a whirl and see if it helps you because I'm sure it helps me massively
Good luck
Im 16 and I havent masturbated in a while Because of the pain but before it was in the eurithra and now I have pain in the tip of my penis but it doesnt occur when I pee and it occurs during ejaculation I didnt find it anywhere I hope someone can help
This is natural.... And every one gets it. It is the result of the extreme excitation of the muscle at the tip of the penis.... There is no solution other than waiting. If you don't want to get it next time than don't play with your tip for long.....
I'm 14 and the best solution for this problem would be to take a **** 30 minutes before ejaculating, and don't **** after ejaculation because your urine contains acidic contents that make the tip of the penis start to burn.
im 13 with the same problem and am really scared as i dont want to tell anyone / see a doctor when i look in the urethra i see a red lump and it hurts when i touch it can someone please help
Tell your parents or guardians about the lump immediately. Tell about and show a doctor the lump immediately. It may be cancer. It may end up being deadly if it is not taken care of immediately.
Tell your parents or guardians about the lump immediately. Tell about and show a doctor the lump immediately. Based off of what your describing, you may have cancer. It may end up being deadly is it is not treated by doctor immediately.
Tell your parents or gurdians about the lump immediately. Tell about and show a doctor the lump immediately. Based off of what you are describing, you may have cancer. Cancer will end up being deadly if it is not treated by a doctor immediately.
I'm the same age as you but when I could first *** that happened to me to every time and so I'd give it a few days and it will go away and then the next time I sploshed it would reappear but now it doesn't appear so don't stress out about it just wait until it's gone then feel free to wank.
If any of you smart ***** have noticed, *** becomes sort of rubbery when mixed with another liquid (like pee) the pain you experience is your *** rubberizing inside your urethra, if you want to avoid this pain, make sure you *** at least 30 minutes after you last pee'd, your bladder isnt full when you ***, and dont pee for at least 30 minutes after you ***... And yes i am experiencing this pain right now.. My ex wanted to know what *** looks like........ And also i wouldn't recommend cumming at night... Thats when your bladder is most active it seems...
So this might be awkward to answer...but how many of you guys have been circumcised?  I was, and this pain has plagued me for years, no std's, no infection, just pain for hours...sometimes I wonder if it's because of a flawed circumcision, so have any or many non-circumcisised guys been having this problem too?  Paticularly any guys who aren't doctors?  Maybe its a local thing, but doctors around here are the sleeziest least trustworthy people I know, so I wouldn't put it past them to cover up a huge liability like that.
I have the solution.

I've experienced the exact same thing as you all have explained.

I just had the most mind blowing experience ever.

I just had that pain, I went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet to wait it out, when i saw that i had sperm in my bellybutton. I then began to wipe it off, and it felt better. I then put my phone flashlight on and looked closer into my belly button and found a lot of dried sperm (it looks like a discharge, if you google it).

After removing all the new and dried sperm, it FELT SO MUCH BETTER!
I'm not sure if this is the solution, but it worked for me. That's why I decided to share this here, next time you feel this. Try what i did and let me know if it works.
I know it sounds ridiculous and I thought that too at first, but the pain did in fact go away, almost instantly.

I just want someone else to try it and see if they experience the same thing, and if they do, we can share the solution as it seems like a lot of people experience this problem.
Helped me too don't know why.
I will try that.
I finally found a cure for this problem myself after hours of research and trial and error across weeks i finally found the solution,
Step 1: Grab a pot or container big enough to put your whole penis in.
Step 2: Fill it up with HOT water
Step 3: Proceed to place your Penis inside of the jug / container
Step 4: Leave it in there for about 4-6 minutes
Finally: Take it out then dry, It should do the trick ;D
For anyone who is still a virgin this might not be the answer, but for anyone who is or has been sexually active, this may be the cause. It's called Trichomoniasis or Tric.

Check out this link:  http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/trichomoniasis#1

Especially read the "How do I know if I have Trichomoniasis" section.

Also, Trichomoniasis is very difficult to detect in men. So, it is possible to have been tested for STDs and tested negative, but still have Tric. Luckily, it is treatable with antibiotics.

In hope this helps at least some of you.
This has happened to me on multiple occasions, and I've always used this trick to get rid of the sting/burn. Simply put, take a nice 5 minute warm shower. No, I'mm not ******** you, it works like a ******* charm. You'll be amazed at how fast the pain goes away.
Hot water seems to be the general consensus
Had them same thing and Honestly I got told I was having to much sex and to stop having it for a while I couldn't resist I got washed and had more sex then day after masterbated to see if it's still sore and no pain at all maybe give your penis a good wash to flush it all out!
THIS *****. 16 years old . I'm on the toilet with my **** in a cup of cold water, this ****** stings like aab. Idk what it is but I've had the exact same symptoms as all of you guys
Sounds a hell of a lot like "PROSTATITIS". This condition is characterised by symptoms post ejactulation, such as pain in penis, abdomen and groin area, difficulty urinating or pain associated with urination and the feeling of needing to urinate. These symptoms also generally subside after an hour. Check out this link: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Prostatitis/Pages/Introduction.aspx
I have had the exact same problem for over 15 years now. Every once and a while I check the threads to see if anything has come up. To be honest I am doing my ritual "sitting on the toilet for thirty minutes, and then taking a hot shower" right now. This *****, and the doctors tell me it's from how hard you are when you came. I call bs mainly because it doesn't matter if it's full on, or even partially limp. It's so random that it can't be measured. With this many people with the same problem, one would think that somebody would have invented a cream or pill by now.
This happens to me usually when I go back and forth between being erect, and flaccid. So if I'm being intimate, it's good to either try and get done on the first or second go around, or just call it quits for the night. I think it might have to do with pre *** being excreted and staying in the urethra for too long.
Mix a tablespoon or two of baking soda in water and drink that. Use it as a treatment or a preventative. Should help at least somewhat.
Oh man, the hot shower! What a life saver. I love you guys (and Google)
Its Happening to me right now also, I'm 19 years old man and it happens like every 4 months for me in my house,t thank God I'm not the only man with this. my brothers and my uncle's from my dad side of the family said it should go away with warm water so that's the big trick, so sorry sister if you reading this
Hi all
    I'm an ER physician.  This problem is from spasm of the internal urethral sphincter.  The pain from this spasm is a "referred" pain, which manifests as a burning pain to the tip of the penis.  During ejaculation the internal urethral sphincter closes so that seminal fluid flows out the penis and not back into the bladder.
     For people with this condition, pain comes with not after ejaculation, and is relieved by trying to void (pee) because this temporarily forces the internal sphincter to relax.  Unfortunately right after voiding the internal urethral sphincter spasms again.  Repeated voiding, although it temporarily relieves the pain, usually only causes more spasms.  Almost all cases of urethritis from chemical or infectious etilogies cause an increase in pain during voiding.
     Things that help include:

1) Having an empty bladder during ejaculation, i.e. Voiding just before sex/masturbation.  Having a full bladder for the internal sphincter to close off tends to cause more spasm.

2) Void only for once (or not at all) when you first get the pain.  Continuous attempts to void after the onset of the spasm neurologically irritates the sphincter, often causing more spasm.

3) Your urologist can prescribe smooth muscle relaxants.  Unfortunately they are pills which take an hour to work, which is about the time it takes for the symptoms to subside on their own.  I suppose you could take them an hour before you are going to have sex, but still since the symptoms are very irregular, this may be impractical.

4). Much like rubbing a sore ankle distracts nerve endings from sending some of the pain, taking a shower or squeezing the glans of the penis can distract the referred nerve endings until the pain subsides.  Just don't keep trying to void if you are in the shower.

Over the years the pain from this spasm tends to lessen.

Hope this helps

*pain comes not with ejacualation or voiding, but AFTER ejaculation, and is relieved by voiding.
Why it happens? For example, I never had this problem up until recently (I'm 21). Why all of a sudden it started happening when for years (hundreds of ejaculations) I didn't have this problem? Is it a result of a lifestyle? Food?
Hey. I am a 34 year old male and get this problem. A sure fire way for me to get rid of the pain is to go for a walk around the block. Not always easy at 2am but lucky I live in a warm climate.
I got a cold bottle of water, went into the bathroom, and poured some of the water on the tip of my penis. I then proceeded to sit on the toilet and drink the remaining water in the bottle. By the time I finished the bottle, the burning went away.
pouring cold water over the penis is really helpfull
If you ejaculate with your hips pushed upwards the pain will not happen
Why is this the case?  Also piriformis can spasm when masturbating​ if u do not relax your butt.  I do not suggest thrusting hips forward.  A muscle relaxer is a good idea if u have difficulty after masturbating.
I have the same problem and I bin tested 15 different times a year  since I was 12 when it started and I don't know y but it's gotten worse now it's every time I Jack off or have sex with my wife how can I make this stop can anyone give me some advice please like I am only 22
If you dont urinate after any ejactulation, whether it be from masturbation or intercourse, you run the risk of getting a uti which can give you; the urge of needing to urinate all the time, sharp/burning pain at urethral opening, and if not taken care of can lead to bladder infection or even epididmytis ( trust me on the latter, Ive experienced it myself). Point is, urinate after you ***.
If you know the name of the infection I would be very grateful
This happens to me every time I pee after I've ejaculated (sex or masturbation) and i'm pretty sure 95% of the people reading this right now have done exactly that, I dont have a remedy for you, the pain sucks and its the only reason Im  writing this as I currently have it! It will go in 30 mins or so weve just gotta wait it out and then we carry on with our lives lol
I think it depends on a few factors: diet the day before and current diet. I tend to get it after getting heartburn the night before and I think the burning sensation is a result of high acidity in the urine which irritates the urethra after ejaculation and urinating. Not sure why it's only after masturbatiom though. My fix is taking a hot bath which almost always relieves the problem because I can just pee all I want in the tub (and yes of course I thoroughly shower afterwards). Nothing else has seemed to work for me and it is quite discomforting!
HOW IT IS FOR ME and POSSIBLE REASONS
I have this rather seldom but for all my life (I'm 34 now). I found it definitely related to beer (lots of) as well as cumming with the penis in 90-degree position (i.e. lying and penis points to the roof). While beer & alcohol let's you think of a dehydration or pH problem, the position is more favouring the remaining sperma in penis argumentation.
In any case, the feeling vanishes after about 20 minutes and I usually focus on something else like surfing in the Internet. So it is a thing I can handle.

THINGS I WILL TRY
I will give the following options a shot. Maybe some of you want to try, too. Besides drinking more water and trying to avoid peeing after ejaculation.
1) Masturbate directly again.
2) Massaging the penis to get really everything out of the pipe.
3) Hot water shower to the penis for 5-10 minutes.
4) Using a cotton swab with vaseline or something else like NIVEA creme to clean the pipe.
5) Asking the partner to "blow" water in the penis (or use a syringe maybe).
Same problem to me
Hi, I got the same problem. After masturbating I feel like  I want to pee but when I do, the amount of the pees is so little. Then my penis and the area above it hurt a lot. I drink too much water so I have to pee naturally. Sometimes, in order to avoid this pain, I masturbate while bathing and after ejaculating I put a lot of water. If anyone knows the name of that infection, plz tell me and I'll be grateful
Hi I am a 16 year old, male, recently Ive had this problem when I got hit in the balls really hard on June 27 or 28 I cant remember . I went to the restroom and to pee and I got a sharp pain at the tip of my penis. It burns for five mins then goes away. I do not have pain any other time and I do not have penile discharge, I do have the urge to urinate . When I ejucalate, I get a burning a lil bit lower than where my pain is when urinating and I feel like my testicular muscles pushing hard in the lower penis . Ive havent went to get texted yet for diseases. I havent been drinking a lot of water and my injury was pretty hard . Ive searched all on the internet for answers and I cant seem to find anything. I have had sex twice unprotected . But that was at least a month ago my symptoms didnt start happening until a week ago.
Dear Capacitor

I would like to firstly state that I am a 14 year old male virgin. I get these pains usually every 5th ejaculation and these are just a few methods I use to remove it.

1. I will masterbait and edge my self once, then wait 5 minutes and then  masterbait and ejaculate 2 times with about 2 minutes break between them. After that the pain goes away.

2. Drink lots of liquids and urinate.
Same problem along time
I had kind of same kind of problem for the last 9 years but know it has been improved so much.
II had been to many multi specialists hospitals they told me it can not be cured either it will go automatically after marriage or remain consistent.
Was having below problems:
Doctor said :chronic prostatic
1)pain starts after 2-8 minutes sperm ejeculation(night fall +masturbation)
2)In the beginning used to feel pain during erection after night fall and masturbation but after some year even started feeling in non erection state.
3)And burning sensation when go to urinate after masturbate.
4)sensation creates in penis of sperm ejactution after few minutes having sex into my mind and penis erection.
5)For the first few years pain was only at tip of penis and later on it had covered all penis.
Remedy:
Tried many medicines but nothing had helped me now following below procedure and got quite improvement in my problem.
1)Eat alkaline food.
2)Sit in lukewarm water tub with both legs out for about 10-15 minutes in morning and evening daily was really helpful(Most important).
Note:Water should not be hot and too cold and little bit cold is fine ...like fresh water
And there should at least one hour gap between food and this practice.
3)Don't eat pickle ,sour stuff
And other than that for some time lets say for 15 days and One month don't eat sour fruits.
4)Do yoga daily.

But all of the above most important is lukewarm water tub sitting and then alkaline diet.
I have the same problem. I'm 30 now, but it has been recurring since I practically discovered masturbation around 10 or 11. Mild to at times a VERY uncomfortable burning sensation at the tip of my **** and urge to urinate. The severe part lasts about a half hour. Sometimes I go months without this happening, other times it happens following each ejaculating. When it happens, my **** will not become entirely flaccid shortly after ejaculation like when I don't have the discomfort. It's very odd and frustrating. Nothing really helps once the burning starts. There is one way to get off without it burning - knowing about my inconsistent problem, when my girlfriend blows me, after I *** in her mouth she sucks every last drop out. Seems to be the only preventative measure. I think it has to do with individual diet, but dont really expect to ever learn the true cause
I have also feeling pain at tip of penis after ejaculation.Take 1+ glass of tulsi juice at morning.Do *** or ejaculation at night u wont feel pain after ejaculation.For me it is working.