Urology Community
Pain in pennis due to jelqing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pain in pennis due to jelqing

My age is 28 years. I have being done jelqing exercise seven months back.One day when i was about to start jelqing i have experienced severe pain in pennis.I did not had erection on that day.I was depressed.After couple of days i have noticed that i have erections and even during nights also.Even after seven months pain in pennis still exists.My problem is when i musterbate pennis doesn't get erected quickly because of pain.But if i imagine someone for 3 to 4 minutes pennis becomes erect and there will be no pain while musterbating. Pain starts after ejaculation. Can you please suggest any remedy for this.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
The symptoms which you have described could likely be due to acute prostatitis. For the confirmation of the same, one needs to do further tests like urine analysis before and after prostate massage. This helps in the confirmation of the diagnosis. It can also be due non-infectious inflammatory factors or due to the spasm of the urogenital diaphragm. I’ll suggest consulting a urologist for the same. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.