Pain in right pelvis
About 2 months ago I passed a small kidnesy stone.  I never noticed the stone pass in my urine stream, and for a few weeks afterward would notice little pains in my right pelvis about where the ureter would be that led me to believe that the stone might have been lodged.

I dutifully got a CT Scan and went to the urologist who declared me stone free, told me to drink more (I don't have a metabolic etiology for the stones) and sent me on my way.

Since the stone though, I notice that I still occaisionally get very mild pains on that right side, where the ureter or bladder would be.  Mainly I notice it as I wake up in the morning when my bladder is full...just a very mild little sticking feeling in that region.  I can cometimes feel it a bit more if I "flex" my pelvic muscles.  

It doesn't bother me much, but I wonder if the stone might have caused some scar tissue in the ureter.  I don't have any other symptoms (no burning sensations, urination is fine, no blood in the urine).  Any thoughts?

I also have a similar symptom, ofcourse the pain is mild.