Urology Community
Pain in right pelvis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pain in right pelvis

About 2 months ago I passed a small kidnesy stone.  I never noticed the stone pass in my urine stream, and for a few weeks afterward would notice little pains in my right pelvis about where the ureter would be that led me to believe that the stone might have been lodged.

I dutifully got a CT Scan and went to the urologist who declared me stone free, told me to drink more (I don't have a metabolic etiology for the stones) and sent me on my way.

Since the stone though, I notice that I still occaisionally get very mild pains on that right side, where the ureter or bladder would be.  Mainly I notice it as I wake up in the morning when my bladder is full...just a very mild little sticking feeling in that region.  I can cometimes feel it a bit more if I "flex" my pelvic muscles.  

It doesn't bother me much, but I wonder if the stone might have caused some scar tissue in the ureter.  I don't have any other symptoms (no burning sensations, urination is fine, no blood in the urine).  Any thoughts?

I also have a similar symptom, ofcourse the pain is mild.