Urology Expert Forum
Pain in right testicle(feels like it's bruised)

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Hi, I have gotten some pain in my right testicle towards the bottom, and on the left side towards the left testicle. This is the only one affected, I don't know what it is from, but it occurred the day before yesterday. I have no idea what caused it, I don't remember feeling anything immediately after I did anything. But later that day it was difficult to even walk, but after putting an ice pack on it (carefully), I can now walk, but the testicle is still sensitive(slightly better than before). But it still hurts pretty bad, I have to actually wear pants, so I'm warm, so that the scrotum won't shrink, because this will make it hurt more. There is no visible bruising or swelling of any kind, I have never had anything like this happen before. But it almost feels like how it does after you have gotten hit in that area, except it's prolonging. I'm hoping that this will be gone in a short while...It makes me feel quite nauseous, but not enough to even come close to vomiting. Please help me as soon as possible, I'm worried about the severity of this, even though it has only been a short while.
Your pain may be from an inguinal hernia or something involving the testicle/epididymis such as an infection or twist of the stalk on which the testicle hangs. I think that you should be seen by a physician today, given the severity of your symptoms. Go to an emergency room and get checked out.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.

"This information is provided for general medical educational purposes only. It
does not  necessarily reflect the opinions of Henry Ford  Hospital  or the
Vattikuti Urologic Institute.  Please consult your physician for diagnostic
and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical  condition.”

Also, it feels like there is some pain above and to the right of the penis, and when I press on it, it feels like it is a "tube" that goes down into the right testicle. It's only one part of the tube that isn't next to the testicle, that hurts. Could this be the problem? I'm thinking I could have "pulled" something.