Urology Community
Pain in testicles and back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pain in testicles and back

Over the last few months I have been getting back pain and pain in my testicles.   When it gets really bad I get a headache as well and all three throb at the same time with the beat of my heart.  The pain gets so severe it is like someone is flicking me in the testicles (mainly right one) every half a second.

After seeing my family doctor he said he sees people with this type of pain all the time.  Mainly truck drivers (which I am) and that it is due to the constant repetitive vibration of the rough roads I travel on.  And that I will just have to live with it.  

The pain has gotten so severe that I can no longer work and they will not process it as a workers comp claim because it is too hard to prove.  Now he is looking at other diagnosis such as epididymitis but this has no relation to my back severe problems.  The x-rays and test they have done so far show nothing.  And I had another doctor (second opinion) tell me it was in my head and that there was nothing wrong with me.  The second doctor refused to send me to a specialist but still took me off work for the next month.  

On one occasion so far I have had a sharp pain in my foot and a pain go from my testicles up threw my but cheek and over to my back (low/mid spine).  On another occasion the pain went from my back (mid/low spine) over to the left side and almost up to my heart.

The pain is so bad I told the Doctor I am seriously considering having them cut off.  

And even though they will not acknowledge my back problem when I went to a local registered massage therapist (who has a bachelor of science) she could tell just by pressing on my groin and a couple of other spots the my entire right side of my body is out of wack.   She was able to get the pain down to a manageable level with a back adjustment and some other things.  No message was actually involved though.  She told me if I go anywhere not to get a deep muscle message because the tenseness of those muscles is the only thing keeping me up (standing) at the moment.

Does anyone have the same problem?  Can someone please help?  Thank you.
I had an ultrasound on October 3ed.  They were looking for gallstones, kidney stones and epididymitis as possible causes for the pain I have been having.  The lady who was doing the ultrasound went two far to one side by mistake and found that I have a rather large hernia.  She went and got the Doctor on duty to have a look and he told me it was quit a large and serious one on the left side of my groin.  I never even noticed the pain from it because my body was overcompensating for it at such a high level that my entire right side was out (so to speak).  So I was feeling the pain from that instead.   Also my Chiropractor is quite sure that there is a vertebra in my upper back between my shoulder blades that has been fractured (an old injury) that is also out which is causing me back pain.  

So I’ve been of off work for over a month because of a hernia that they did not even take into consideration as a possibility.  Talk about Frustrating.   Just wanted to let people know the outcome just in case they have a simillar prob.