Urology Community
Pain on left side of bladder

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pain on left side of bladder

For the past several weeks, I have had a great deal of pain on the left side of my bladder.  It's close to my groin and I have been taking pain medications ever since.

I have had three hernias over the past four years, due to an incision in my stomach that required surgery back in 2000. I was operated on for all three hernias. However, I have never had a hernia where the pain is coming from now. I was wondering if it was likely that. I am a very active runner, but my runs haven't been much fun lately. There's no pain, but I get really tired and winded. That's likely another kettle of fish, but I am wondering if the running troubles could be related. Thanks very much.