Pain under testicles
I have pain that comes and goes under my right testicle
when i walk, everything else works fine. i have no lumps
i am not sure if its a hernia or not. i have had this problem
for 10 years now. but it seems to come more often now
any ideas?
Hello Billie,

Welcome to the Pain Management Forum. I am sorry to hear about your painful symptoms. Although you are always welcome here you may find more informative responses on another forum, such as the Urology or the Men's Health Forum. You can locate them by clicking on the Forums Icon at the top of this page. Forums are listed in alphabetical order.

If your symptoms have been on-going for 10 years have you not had them evaluated in the time period? It may be possible that you have a hernia or an inflammation or infection of the epididymis called epididymitis or your prostate may be enlarged. There are many possibilities and my "guesses" could be totally incorrect.

I encourage you to see your PCP and have a medical examination to determine the cause of your symptoms. I also encourage you to post in another forum or I can request that your post be moved.

Good luck to you and please do not ignore your pain. It is our body's way to telling us that something is not quite right.

Tuck