Urology Community
Pain while passing urine just after intercourse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

For years I get sever pain while passing the urine, however, it happens only if i want tp pass urine immediatly after intercource and if I have had lots of lequid just before intercourse ( eg, quite a few beer and immediatly on the bed). The pain is very sever and subsidies after 15 to 20 minutes.
I have checked with my doct , but he said its quite normal and advised me to not to drink access lequid or keep a gap.
Following his advise, I do not have problem, but I still face the above proble, if I ( by mistake) repeat what I used to do earlier.
The question, is , is anyone else having simislar symptoms and do you feel this is normal phenominun.

Thanks,
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Pain while urinating after intercourse is due to a full bladder in your case.Since you already have consumed lots of fluids before intercourse and without urinating,so it can be one of the reasons.Other possibilities are UTI,STD’s and allergic reactions to condoms or spermicides if using any.

Urinate or empty your bladder before intercourse and if still the symptoms persist then pls get yourself examined for UTI and STI’s. I would sincerely advise you to consult a urologist for this.

I hope it helps.Take care and regards
I have the same reaction to alcohol for 40 years. I went to uroligists mant times and none evr heard of such a thing. I wonder if it is something in the beer or whatever other then alcohol.  I have been curious for years to find the answer. For me..the burning happens after 2 drinks and gets very bad after sex.
it may be related to me having gonorea and clamita many times in my teens and early twentys. Maybe damage was done. I don't drink anymore. I used to get into a very hot tub to reduce the pain.