Urology Community
Pain with full bladder
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain with full bladder

I have bad pain when my bladder is full it will wake me up in the night. been to the dr and they say nothing is wrong. have noticed when i was sick they gave antibotics and was able to empty my baldder once of the antibotics pain comes back.  this has been goining on for for a while I have had surgury to have the left testcle removed as i was in a motorcycle wreck and damaged it. it has caused a burning pain  nerve danmage. the pain hurts more when i sit. this has also caused me to have ED. when the bladder is full i have a burning pain. what test should i have done or do to solve the bladder i also get sharp pains in the rectum.