Pain with full bladder
I have bad pain when my bladder is full it will wake me up in the night. been to the dr and they say nothing is wrong. have noticed when i was sick they gave antibotics and was able to empty my baldder once of the antibotics pain comes back.  this has been goining on for for a while I have had surgury to have the left testcle removed as i was in a motorcycle wreck and damaged it. it has caused a burning pain  nerve danmage. the pain hurts more when i sit. this has also caused me to have ED. when the bladder is full i have a burning pain. what test should i have done or do to solve the bladder i also get sharp pains in the rectum.
The possibility of urinary tract infection needs to be ruled out in your case. However, the UTI usually comes along with fever. I’ll also suggest you to get ultrasound done to rule out the possibility of stone in the urinary tract/bladder. A local cause like damage to any nerve causing the pain has also to be considered at the time of accident. If these causes are ruled out, then I don’t think there’s much to worry. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.