Urology Expert Forum
Painful Ejaculations as a Teen
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Painful Ejaculations as a Teen

Hello Doctor,

Heres a little background information on myself.  As a young teen, I urinated and ejacuated at the same time the first time I masturbated.  I contracted my PC muscles really hard to stop the flow of urine and ever since then, ejaculation had been painful throughout the PC muscle contractions so I would only masturbate to near climax, fearing that it would be even more painful if I reached climax.

When I turned 18, I took Paxil for 5 years.  During this time I would get very weak initial feelings of a climax before ejaculating normally without pain.   I have noticed that being on Paxil and experiencing  this "pleasureless" masturbation did not produce pain during ejaculation and thus I masturbated more frequently, with no pains, just lack or orgasm.

Could the lack of intensity and pleasure of the "climax" cause my PC muscles to not contract as hard, thus resolving the pain and that after I regain normal sexual sensations, this pain would come back?  I did not masturbate frequently as a teen so could it be a possibility that my body somehow healed and that I just happened to be on Paxil while not experiencing pain?

I have never achieved full orgasm while on this medication and even though I have been off for 3 months, I'm still unable to orgasm. Could the lack of masturbating to full orgasm before Paxil have anything to do with what im experiencing now?

Thank you Doctor