Urology Community
Painful ejaculations with pressure in anus
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Painful ejaculations with pressure in anus

For about the last year, when my wife and I have sex and I ejaculate I immediately feel pain and pressure in my anus. It feels like I have to use the bathroom. When I sit and wait on the toliet, nothing happens, I don't go. I don't have any problems going to the bathroom or urinating otherwise, it's just after sex (ejaculating). What is your opinion on the matter?  
Sincerely,
Concerned436
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
__
Hi.

How old are you?

A this point, it may suggest an underlying  prostate condition. Ejaculation involves these structures and I do not think this is something to be worried about.

Does this happen 100% of the time?

I suggest you seek consult with a urologist for an initial assessment. A prostate examination through a digital rectal exam may help. Try to observe if this happens each time after sexual activity. A urinalysis may also be necessary just to rule out any infection. A prostate secretion culture may be done if indicated.
Blank
I am 36 years old. And yes it does happen 100% of the time. I don't like going to the doctors, is this serious enough to go?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...