Painful erection
For some reason my first erection of the day is just fine, but if I get an erection within 8 hours or so after I ejaculate I feel pain in my penis. It has been like that for as long as I can remember, even before I lost my virginity, so I never really thought anything about it. I am still able to maintain the second erection and even a third one if needed. Also I am still able to ejaculate even with the painful erection. Is this normal? Is it something I should get checked out right away? It has never seemed to affect my performance at all. I really just want to be able to get a second erection without any pain.
Thanks for writing to the forum!

Painful erections can be due to over stimulation, hence the second erection is more painful. Phimosis and tight foreskin too can cause painful erections. Peyronie’s disease too is another cause but this causes abnormal curvature of the penis.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please discuss this with your doctor.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!