Painful peeing, blood in urine
My boyfriend has a lump in his testicles that seems be growing larger but hes not sure. Also he just began to pee blood a couple weeks ago, he says it is a steady stream that hurts like hell when it comes out. He has also been having lower back pain, and his kidneys hurt. Hes only 18, so I don't think has something to do with him getting older. I'm very concerned but I think the lump in his testicles is the thing that allows sperm to come out of the penis. Someone please help. Thank You.

Are there other signs or symptoms present? Was there a previous trauma to this area? This could be urinary tract infection (UTI)  which usually presents with pain or burning sensation during urination, frequent urination, blood in the urine, and strong persistent urge to urinate. With high fever and flank or back pain usually points to kidney infection. Diagnosis is through urinalysis or urine culture. UTI can be treated with antibiotics prescribed by your doctor. Drinking plenty of fluids and urinating frequently may also help.You can read more on this through this link: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/urinary-tract-infection/DS00286

Take care and keep us posted.
This definitely sounds like an infection. Although I am female and don't have balls (lol) I just went through something very similar: blood in my urine, extremely painful urination, back pain in area of kidneys, stale urine smell. I was diagnosed with an extreme tract infection that was starting to back up into my kidneys. If he has had this for a few weeks that is seriously not good and needs to see a urologist or an internist immediately. If the infection is not taken care of properly there could be serious consequences, like: septicemia-aka blood poisoning or permanent kidney damage. Mine escalated to its state within 72 hrs. Anyways, good luck...hope he feels better soon!