Urology Community
Painful/tingling sensation in penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Painful/tingling sensation in penis

A few weeks ago I had tingling in my penis and sore testicles so I went to urgent care and was told I had epididimytis and was given doxycylcene for it despite the fact that the nurse practitioner only spent a few minutes with me. 4 days later I noticed I had blood in my urine the first few times I urinated in the morning. That all went away though, as did the symptoms of the tingling within a week. I ended up stopping the antibiotic, despite there being 3 days left to use it for. However, just today I masturbated for the second time, this time my boxers rubbed against my penis tip quite a bit, and as I was masturbating I noticed a tingling feeling in my penis again. However, I finished and ejaculated and it only got worse. It was almost a painful, sharp, stabbing tingling that hurt, but also felt ticklish. I ended up going to the ER and the PA told me it was probably irritated. Well I am back a few hours later and it still is painful tingling. Should I give it a few more days or what? I am really upset and confused as to what this is. It does not really feel like it's irritated, it's almost too deep for that. It's inside the shaft, not on the surface where the sensation is. Any ideas? Advice?