Urology Community
Particles/Foam in Urine; what's wrong?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Particles/Foam in Urine; what's wrong?

Hi, I'm a sixteen year old boy, thin, presumably healthy?
Beginning about a week or two ago, I began noticing a strange pattern with my urine; whenever I peed, there appeared to be a 'cloud', almost resembling oil, swirling around in the toilet bowl. I dismissed this as being some type of result of the mug of milk/coffee I drink each morning.

Within the last few days, I have started noticing actual white powder/particles floating in the top of my urine, as well as presence of some foam in the urine. I stopped drinking milk/coffee and have been drinking a lot of water, but the foam, particles, and yellow color still persists (I would think my urine would lighten up).

I'm terribly frightened that I may have kidney stones, being as I have had slight cramps in my left flank (slight), and I believe I recall a slight discomfort in my lower stomach area (which may be a result of wearing really tight pants that day).

Can anybody help me out here?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
...anybody?
Blank
bump
Blank
Blank
I really wish somebody had answered this... I'm dealing with the same thing currently and am at a loss.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...