Urology Community
Pee sideways

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pee sideways

When I pee the stream may be good or a dribble.  When it is good it goes to the left about 30 degrees and then goes to a dribble.  I have had prostate surgery which did not help the sideways problem.  It takes two rounds to feel empty.  When checked with ultrasound bladder was empty.  What could be causing the spray and or sideways stream?

This discussion is related to Dribble after urination.
Hi there!

It is not particularly abnormal for the stream to be sided and urine to dribble towards the end. I do not see this to be anything to worry about. The feeling of incomplete evaluation could occur secondary to GU infections, inflammations, neuro-muscular causes etc. I would suggest considering an evaluation by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!