Urology Community
Peeing A Lot After Sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Peeing A Lot After Sex

After sex sometimes the next day I feel the need to pee all the time for a short amount of time but it goes away. When I get to the toilet I usually only pee a little. I only have this problem after sex and it's only for a short amount of time and doesn't come back unless I have sex again. What is wrong?
Nothing is wrong. You're just experiencing a slight bacterial imbalance from having intercourse. Your body fixes itself and you return to normal. If you want it to stop, try having your partner clean his genitalia beforehand.
Avatar dr m tn
You seem to be having honeymoon cystitis. It is actually a form of urethritis. Abstain from intercourse for a few days, take plenty of fluids and take some OTC analgesics like ibuprofen or diclofenac. Also take pyridium for 2-3 days(it stains the urine orange) and sit in warm non soapy water. Also consult a doctor for antibiotics prescription if the symptoms persist. In future also, urinate immediately after intercourse to flush out the bacteria and ask your partner to indulge in plenty of foreplay or use lubricant jellies. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

good day
dec. 22 i had sex with my boyfriend..
dec. 23 i had my monthly menstration..on the following days, why is it i have a pain in my (i think) left ovary'?? is it normal'?? pls reply immediatly on my email account..thanks a lot