Urology Community
Peeing straight blood

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Peeing straight blood

I'm peeing straight blood what do I do I go about every 5 to 10 minutes.
Go to the ER dept or urgent care facility ASAP!  Are you having pain during urination? Does your back hurt on each side, below the ribs? Do you have a fever? Have you ever been told you have kidney or bladder stones?
Go to an ER this morning...so you can feel better by the time the fireworks start tonight!
Drink ALOT of water!!!!!!
I wish you the best!
No I've never had either of those and it does hurt or feel weird when I go then I get the shakes right after no fever that I know of just a bunch of blood. No pain when I'm doing normal things either my hips hurt but 2 days ago they went through some trama themselves on the left side and a bruise is starting to show. I just started peeing blood around 11 12 last night.
Avatar_dr_m_tn

Several conditions can cause hematuria (blood in urine) and most of them are not serious; but because hematuria may be the result of a tumor or other serious problem, a doctor should be consulted. As you also have a lymph node in the groin area and this problem is persisting for a year now, the possibility of an infection is high in your case. Causes can be divided according to the affected organ and they are Kidney conditions (infection, pyelonephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease), Bladder conditions (cystitis, bladder polyp, bladder tumor), Urethral conditions (Sexually transmitted diseases, urethral injury, vaginal inflammation), and certain bleeding disorders.

You should visit your urologist who needs to conduct a detailed examination.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

It just started last night how long can I wait till I have to consult a doctor are there any at home remedies that I could try and see if they work as I don't have the money to consult a urologist. I was thinking a lot of cranberry juice and AZOs.
Goodness sakes...go to the doctor!  Cranberry juice and AZO is not going to take care of bloody urine!  You have something else going on...PLEASE...go to an urgent care or your primary care doctor to get tests done...you DO NOT want to EVER ignore blood in the urine!
Avatar_dr_m_tn
There is no home remedy which can take care of urinating straight blood and that too at such frequent intervals. It needs evaluation at earliest. Till that time drink plenty of water as if it is due to kidney stones, then drinking water will help.
I sincerely hope that helps. Please do keep me posted. Kind regards.