Pelvic floor hard during erection, weak erection?
Hi, iam male 18 years old i have problems last 9 months with me pe... iam not gonna write everything here because it too much, symply my symptons is now, weak erection, pein in pelvic muscle, penis getting sometimes hard in flacid state. head pain, muscles pain, nerve jumping oll over my body, mostly in the pelvic area, penis head (glans) dry & not fully erect, pain in anus, vibrating sensenation in anus, bowel movement. Now if i have erection its week it is soft until i flex my pe.. its get bit harder, and my pelvic floor is very hard to touch, and when iam having sex with my girlfriend i ejaculate too early, please help me what it could be? Thank you.
The symptoms that you are having can be due to muscle dysfunction like pubococcygeus muscle, illicit drugs or hormonal deficiency. Investigations like muscle studies, electromyography, cystoscopy and hormone studies may be required. My advice is to consult a urologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Hello, thank you for your reply, also i think i got something wrong with my nerves, is it possible? and also do you think i will heal and i will be ok? my problem completly ruining my life, Thank You.
Lukas.
Also i dont take any drugs and alcohol, iam only smoking i'am trying to quit but no success
If there is any compression or irritation of nerves supplying that particular area then it will cause many symptoms like tingling, numbness, pain and parasthesia. Nerve conduction velocity test can help in confirming the diagnosis. MR neurography can also be done. But for that, you need to consult a neurologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.
Hello Dr Singh. Thank you very much for your reply, i will go to my doctor to refer me to a urologist, also i would like to know if it's possible that i will heal and my erections come back to norm, or is it pernament? just need to know your opinion, thank you.
Lukas.
Also my symptons is sometimes i feel cold like i got flu or my feet some times feels very hot and burning, one time my finger on feet was very burning and red that i have to put my feet in cold water it was very painful .
Burning sensation in feet is unrelated to any muscle disorder. It is usually found in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then please consult a physician/neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder. Hope it helps. Take care.