Urology Community
Penile Bruising

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Penile Bruising

Yesterday after masturbating, I noticed a small bruise on the staff very close to the head.  After I decided to sleep on it and see what it looked like in the morning.  Since then it grew to about an inch maybe 3/4" in all directions.  I'm going to wait another day before consulting a doctor.  I'll see how big the bruise gets.  it still has not reached my head and doesn't look like it will reach it.  It is not painful when i touch it in any way.  Not even if i poke it hard.

What do you think it is?
How can I treat it?
How can i prevent this in the future?
I don't know, mhamon, but there's plenty of imformation on penis bruising on the net.  The fact that it doesn't hurt and doesn't look like it will reach the glans (glands) is reassuring.

1) This sounds rather mild as far as penis problems go, a bruise or a thrombosed vein, perhaps.

2) Try some aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drug, and put ice on it by wrapping an ice pack in a towel.

3) Be gentle while masturbating; try to be calm and don't get carried away (don't beat the heck out of it); use plenty of lubrication.

Sorry, don't think I know what I'm talking about, talk to a doctor or urologist if it doesn't go away.
Take it easy, pal.